Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

One4all Cards

Solved!

One4all Cards

Would anyone be able to help me? I am trying to pay for my Spotify subscription with a one4all car, however, each time I try to pay it tells me that the payment has failed, even though there is definitely enough money in the card. Are you able to use one4all cards for payment?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @ellen1232 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, One4all cards aren't accepted as a payment method on Spotify. You can just check it out on the One4all website.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @ellen1232 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, One4all cards aren't accepted as a payment method on Spotify. You can just check it out on the One4all website.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The one4all cards clearly state they can be used for spotify premium on the student favrourites card so this a problem on spotifys end

Hey @Jake106,

Thanks for the reply.

It's currently not possible to activate a recurring Spotify subscription with the mentioned card, but you can buy a Spotify gift card with it. You can do this online or from a store.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts