Premium Student

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7 Plus, PC

Operating System

iOS 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I recently signed up for Spotify Premium for Students, and it's supposed to include a subscription to Showtime and Hulu.  I was able to activate Showtime with no issues, but every time I click the activate button for Hulu under "Services" in my Spotify account I receive a "Page Not Found" error.  I am able to see the screen asking me if I have a Hulu account or need to sign up for one, but I receive the error regardless of which option I choose.  I have tried clearing my cookies, using multiple browsers, using multiple different computers, and I've tried it in other locations on a different Wifi network.  Nothing has worked.  I'm very disappointed that I'm not receiving part of the service I'm paying for.  This needs to be fixed.

UPDATE 8/22/19:  So, I don't know what happened, but apparently this issue was resolved by either Spotify or Hulu.  I had just been trying to activate my Hulu through Spotify every few days or so since I first encountered the issue.  Today, it finally worked!

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for flagging this with us!

This was an issue which we were investigating and which should now be fixed.

Let us know if there's anything else.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Having the same issue, I previous had the premium and Hulu because I didn't know about the student plan but not it just keeps showing page not found 

I'm having the same issue. Neither Hulu nor Spotify customer service (chat) were of any use. 

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for flagging this with us!

This was an issue which we were investigating and which should now be fixed.

Let us know if there's anything else.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Still receiving the same not found message when trying to activate my Hulu account

Hi peter im still getting the "page not found" page whenever i try linking hulu with spotfiy. please let me know what i can do to resolve this! thanks in advance!

Hey @ghost007ninja, and @dmai83,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Could you try opening the page in an incognito window or a different browser?

Note that if you failed to activate Hulu before August 1st, 2019, you won't be able to activate it anymore, since the offer is now over.

Keep us posted 🙂

So i don't have the student premium just regular premium. When i click on services it still shows that i should have Hulu, I just need to activate it. But I am getting the same "page not found" when trying to activate. 

And if the offer is no longer active why is Hulu still showing up in my services?? If i cant activate it why is it shown like it can be activated at any time? Also I'm not a new premium member, i just never used the hulu service. And by 'the offer is over', does that mean that current Spotify premium members that activated it before August 1st get to continue to use hulu and if I didnt activate before said date I am just SOL?

I'm getting this same error on my andriod, and PC (chrome and edge browsers). I tried incognito, and cleared my cache. Help?

I just hit this exact same issue today (10/03/2019). I tried it on Chrome for iOS, iPadOS, and Windows, and also tried in incognito mode. Same screenshots as the one posted here.

Peter, I am having this same issue still.

I am having the same problem almost a year later after it was "fixed" and I have not seen a solution

Hi @Jadynb,

Thanks for reaching out about this here and welcome to the Community!

If you're still experiencing issues when trying to get your Hulu bundle started, we'd recommend you first make sure you have Hulu activated in Your Services and try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

In case this doesn't work out for you, it'd be great if you could share some screenshots and let us know at what point exactly the error occurs.

We'll be looking out for your reply.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello! I just signed up for Spotify premium with Hulu and the same thing is now happening to me

I also can't activate hulu with my spotify student plan as well

Hey folks,

Thanks for your replies.

Please check out the suggestions from @Xenia above and send over the requested info so we can investigate further.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts