Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pago

Solved!

Pago

Necesito saber si se puede hacer pago con tarjeta de débitoo y como hacerlo por fa

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Anacarolina4 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting! Hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

To check the payment methods available in your country: 

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
    Note: If you’re on the free, ad-supported service, you’ll need to click GET PREMIUM. (Don’t worry, that won’t sign you up for Premium.)

Note debit cards are supported as a payment method for subscription in some countries. If it's accepted in your country, make sure your card is allowed to buy online and if it accepts recurring payments. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Anacarolina4 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting! Hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

To check the payment methods available in your country: 

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
    Note: If you’re on the free, ad-supported service, you’ll need to click GET PREMIUM. (Don’t worry, that won’t sign you up for Premium.)

Note debit cards are supported as a payment method for subscription in some countries. If it's accepted in your country, make sure your card is allowed to buy online and if it accepts recurring payments. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts