Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pagos

Solved!

Pagos

Premium:

El día de ayer realicé el pago de mi cuenta Premium, pero minutos más tarde cambié a un plan familiar. Se realizan 2 cobros, el Premium y el familiar? O cómo es el cobro?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Camposm.

I hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you upgraded from the regular Premium to the Family plan using the same Spotify account, you won't be charged twice. However, the month of Premium you just paid for will be pro-rated, meaning that the next payment will be sooner.

In case you have multiple Spotify accounts, you could've purchased two subscriptions, in which case you would've been charged twice already. You'll need to cancel the subscription on the account you don't want to use, to avoid duplicate payments every month.

@gmosotres, as your question is different from this thread, I suggest creating a new thread about it, a Community user, Rockstar, or moderator will get to it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can find all the available payment methods for Premium here.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Camposm.

We can help you in the Community in English. Can you let us know what's happening exactly?

Thanks 🙂 

Hola buena tarde, me gustaría hacer el pago anual,  ¿es posible?  y ¿como realizo el cambio de mensual a anual?

Marked as solution

Hey @Camposm.

I hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you upgraded from the regular Premium to the Family plan using the same Spotify account, you won't be charged twice. However, the month of Premium you just paid for will be pro-rated, meaning that the next payment will be sooner.

In case you have multiple Spotify accounts, you could've purchased two subscriptions, in which case you would've been charged twice already. You'll need to cancel the subscription on the account you don't want to use, to avoid duplicate payments every month.

@gmosotres, as your question is different from this thread, I suggest creating a new thread about it, a Community user, Rockstar, or moderator will get to it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can find all the available payment methods for Premium here.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts