Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscribtion Renewed?

HelloI subscribed in Spotify Premium last year or so. Today I've realised that I cannot get accessed to my playlist. I had to log in, change my password. And an ad from Spotify asks me if I wanted to subscribe in Spotify Premium. I don't get it. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I subscribed in Spotify Premium last year or so. Today I've realised that I cannot get accessed to my playlist. I had to log in, change my password. And an ad from Spotify asks me if I wanted ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

School subscriptions

Can our school subscribe to Spotify just to play background music in the staffroom - no commercial use at all?

• Can our school subscribe to Spotify just to play background music in the staffroom - no commercial use at all?
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to resubscribe to Spotify student

Hello,I already have a spotify account and I would like to add the student discount, how do I do that?

• Hello, I already have a spotify account and I would like to add the student discount, how do I do that?  
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I contact Spotify about my subscription?

I was charged for Premium but I cancelled my autopay. Is there a way to be refunded? I also want to change to a Student Premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged for Premium but I cancelled my autopay. Is there a way to be refunded?   I also want to change to a Student Premium account.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get invoice

Hi, i need an invoice for my company with your VAT number, how can i get it? i know this page: https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/subscription/receipt/ no solutions here.

• Hi,  i need an invoice for my company with your VAT number, how can i get it?    i know this page:  https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/subscription/receipt/  no solution...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium não liberou

Efetuei o pagamento do Spotify Premium para estudantes, já foi debitado do cartão de crédito e a SheerID já confirmou a identidade de estudante, no entanto não liberou minha conta Premium já tem mais de 24 hrs da liberação da ID e ainda consta como c...

• Efetuei o pagamento do Spotify Premium para estudantes, já foi debitado do cartão de crédito e a SheerID já confirmou a identidade de estudante, no entanto não liberou minha conta Premium já tem mais...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carte de crédit

Salut ma carte de crédit a été débité quatre fois cela n'est pas normal comment peut on y résoudre car je suis extrêmement énerver

• Salut ma carte de crédit a été débité quatre fois cela n'est pas normal comment peut on y résoudre car je suis extrêmement énerver 
  • Roxanne7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming Fido promotion

Hey, I'm currently studying at UW in Canada and I signed up with Fido. Part of the deal was 6 months of Spotify premium, however, it won't let me subscribe using my credit card. When I change the region to reflect my payment method I get automaticall...

• Hey,   I'm currently studying at UW in Canada and I signed up with Fido. Part of the deal was 6 months of Spotify premium, however, it won't let me subscribe using my credit card. When I chang...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium doesnt work with PayPal

A day ago I've tried (for the first time) to get the 30 days trial Spotify Premium.I've logged in today to realize I didn't get any of the premium features and that is my account is still FREE.This is the first time paying to Spotify with this PayPal...

• Casual Listener
  • A day ago I've tried (for the first time) to get the 30 days trial Spotify Premium. I've logged in today to realize I didn't get any of the premium features and that is my account is still FREE. Th...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fui cobrado duas vezes

Fiz o cadastro para receber desconto de estudante, onde coloquei todos os meus dados (inclusive o cartão de crédito) e imediatamente foi feita uma cobrança no valor da assinatura como estudante.Depois recebi um email de confirmação da minha solicitaç...

Captura de Tela 2018-05-02 às 13.45.28.png Captura de Tela 2018-05-02 às 13.45.49.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Fiz o cadastro para receber desconto de estudante, onde coloquei todos os meus dados (inclusive o cartão de crédito) e imediatamente foi feita uma cobrança no valor da assinatura como estudante. Dep...
  • Rodnei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu No Commericals

If I sign up for the Hulu bundle, can I then add the No Commercials option to Hulu after the trial period?

• If I sign up for the Hulu bundle, can I then add the No Commercials option to Hulu after the trial period?
  • SCARTER439
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Troubles with first payment

Hi unfortunately i got some troubles, when i tried to pay the first Spotify month. I check the data, And they were fine, but after i pushed the button for create my premium account then on the screan jumps the sentence your payment had failed. Of cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi unfortunately i got some troubles, when i tried to pay the first Spotify month. I check the data, And they were fine, but after i pushed the button for create my premium account then on the s...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium cancelada por spotify con vodafone

Hola, Tengo desde hace dos años +- mi cuenta premium que la pago a través de la factura de vodafone y hoy me dice al entrar que la cuenta premium se ha cancelado y que la vuelta a contratar pero vodafone me la sigue cobrando, no entiendo nada. Ya he ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,    Tengo desde hace dos años +- mi cuenta premium que la pago a través de la factura de vodafone y hoy me dice al entrar que la cuenta premium se ha cancelado y que la vuelta a cont...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant pay with paypal no more

i tried renewing my subscribtion with paypal but the option to pay with paypal does not show up. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • i tried renewing my subscribtion with paypal but the option to pay with paypal does not show up. Why?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't purchase Spotify Premium with PayMaya

Im trying to pay for a Spotify Premium but an error occurs saying, "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method." I have enough balance on my account. Please help me.

• Visitor
  •  Im trying to pay for a Spotify Premium but an error occurs saying, "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method." I have enough balance on my account. Please help me.
  • DL141
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancele la suscripción familiar por error.

Buenas. Cancelé la cuenta premium familiar por error y ahora cuando la quiero renovar me sale que el cobro será la cuenta premium para un solo usuario. Hay alguna forma de renovar la cuenta familiar sin necesidad de volver a crearla? Me refiero a vol...

• Buenas. Cancelé la cuenta premium familiar por error y ahora cuando la quiero renovar me sale que el cobro será la cuenta premium para un solo usuario. Hay alguna forma de renovar la cuenta familiar ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cómo puedo salir de un plan familiar que sigue vigente?

Cómo puedo salir de un plan familiar, sigue vigente, pero el que la organizo, no sé acuerda de su cuenta, y no me puedo salir

• Cómo puedo salir de un plan familiar, sigue vigente, pero el que la organizo, no sé acuerda de su cuenta, y no me puedo salir
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CUENTA PREMIUM FAMILIAR Y MIS 5 INVITADOS

TENGO A MIS 5 INVITADOS DADOS DE ALTA Y A CADA RATO LES LLEGA UNA NOTIFICACION QUE DEBEN RESPONDER SI ESTAN EN EL MISMO DOMICILIO DEL TITULAR, TODOS ESTAN EN EL MISMO DOMICILIO PERO NO SIEMPRE ESTAN REVISANDO SU CORREO Y SE LES PASA CONTESTAR Y LA DA...

• TENGO A MIS 5 INVITADOS DADOS DE ALTA Y A CADA RATO LES LLEGA UNA NOTIFICACION QUE DEBEN RESPONDER SI ESTAN EN EL MISMO DOMICILIO DEL TITULAR, TODOS ESTAN EN EL MISMO DOMICILIO PERO NO SIEMPRE ESTAN ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country registration

I cant change my Country in my profileim in Greece but want Germany in my profileHow Tod oder.

• I cant change my Country in my profile im in Greece but want Germany in my profile How Tod oder.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes