Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Não consigo assinar o plano familiar 

• Não consigo assinar o plano familiar 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy premium

Hello,if i want to upgrade my account to premium i get redirected to a page which says i will get one month for free and i have to select my payment method. I select PP and click the chop. Now i get redirected to PP, i login, and pay it and now i get...

• Hello, if i want to upgrade my account to premium i get redirected to a page which says i will get one month for free and i have to select my payment method. I select PP and click the chop. Now i ge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new to premium

Hi Guys,just a quick question. My little girls birthday is coming up here and so i was thinking of upgrading to premium so that the music will play without ads etc. My question is that when i decide to cancel my premium sub and return to free sub, ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,just a quick question.   My little girls birthday is coming up here and so i was thinking of upgrading to premium so that the music will play without ads etc. My question is that when ...
  • ellandroadmark
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but no Premium

Can someone explain why my Premium subscription not activated yet i already paid it via bank transfer?

• Can someone explain why my Premium subscription not activated yet i already paid it via bank transfer?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change account but keep play lists

I have my account through rogers. I want to change to a family premium account. It looks like I have to cancel my current subscription and register for the new account:1) is this true?2) but I dont want to lose my playlists from my premium account3) ...

• I have my account through rogers.   I want to change to a family premium account.  It looks like I have to cancel my current subscription and register for the new account: 1) is this ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

I was charged $119.88 for a Spotify account that is not mine. How do I go about getting a refund?

• I was charged $119.88 for a Spotify account that is not mine. How do I go about getting a refund?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charging too often

Recently bought the spotify family subscribtion on march the 30th. And now it wants money on the 10th april. What the heck!!??

• Recently bought the spotify family subscribtion on march the 30th. And now it wants money on the 10th april.   What the heck!!??
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email spotify

I want to email Spotify because I am being charged ewen if we have family account.How can I do that? Renathe

• Casual Listener
  • I want to email Spotify because I am being charged ewen if we have family account. How can I do that?   Renathe
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelar conta Premium

Tenho uma conta Premium e não consigo cancelar, quando acesso minha conta, só aparece como se eu não tivesse o Prêmium, como faço para achar a opção de cancelar?

• Tenho uma conta Premium e não consigo cancelar, quando acesso minha conta, só aparece como se eu não tivesse o Prêmium, como faço para achar a opção de cancelar?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me cobraram 4 vezes

Estava tentando assinar o plano universitario, porem dava inumeros erros, quando finalmente consegui ao olhar meu cartão de credito vejo que me cobraram 4 vez o valor de 8,50, meu limite ja é pequeno, preciso disso arrumado, por favor.Desde já, agrad...

• Estava tentando assinar o plano universitario, porem dava inumeros erros, quando finalmente consegui ao olhar meu cartão de credito vejo que me cobraram 4 vez o valor de 8,50, meu limite ja é pequeno...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não terminei o cadastro e fui cobrado

Não terminei o cadastro e fui cobrado do meu cartão de crédito. E não sou free. Ainda queria resolverisso pq estou pagando sem tá usando

• Casual Listener
  • Não terminei o cadastro e fui cobrado do meu cartão de crédito. E não sou free. Ainda queria resolverisso pq estou pagando sem tá usando
  • leo_decarli
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ex using card for subscription

My debit card is being charged for an account my ex has. I need to cancel authorization of my card for his subscription use.

• Casual Listener
  • My debit card is being charged for an account my ex has. I need to cancel authorization of my card for his subscription use. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge in April

I'm using premium spotfy more then a year and the charge takes place 10th of every month. I realized that spotfy charged 4th of April more then usual price and did not send any invoice. After that charged again 10th of April again as usual and sent i...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using premium spotfy more then a year and the charge takes place 10th of every month. I realized that spotfy charged 4th of April more then usual price and did not send any invoice. After that ch...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! copy playlist to other account

How can you copy your playlists to a new account?

• How can you copy your playlists to a new account?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 2 times in this month

Here is the dates for my payments, why???

Skærmbillede 2018-04-12 kl. 21.55.22.png
  • Here is the dates for my payments, why???
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PREMIum plus hulu

So i already have premium thats charging me $9.99 a month, but there is a thing that gets you premium and hulu for $4.99. If i do that will it replace my existing subscription? Obviously i dont to be paying $9.99 and $4.99. Or do i cancel the one and...

• So i already have premium thats charging me $9.99 a month, but there is a thing that gets you premium and hulu for $4.99. If i do that will it replace my existing subscription? Obviously i dont to be...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

So I haven’t had premium in almost six months and today I was charged for a premium account. My money is gone and that was how I was going to eat while I’m at school that doesn’t have a cafeteria from 9am-8pm. I’m **bleep** and right now hate Spotify...

• So I haven’t had premium in almost six months and today I was charged for a premium account. My money is gone and that was how I was going to eat while I’m at school that doesn’t have a cafeteria fro...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't select any plans but I got charged 2 months.

Hi Spotify, I got charged 2 months but I never sign up for a premium plan. How can I get my money back? My account is: *snip*

• Hi Spotify,   I got charged 2 months but I never sign up for a premium plan. How can I get my money back?   My account is: *snip*
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium family but getting Free one

Hi all,I paid for Premium Family subscribtion last week after having cancelled couple of months ago for various reasons and since my new subscribtion i'm only getting Free Spotify...when i clicked on the app i was asked my to join Premium and that my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I paid for Premium Family subscribtion last week after having cancelled couple of months ago for various reasons and since my new subscribtion i'm only getting Free Spotify...when i clicked ...
  • Denisa1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes