Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

öğrenci indirimi paramı aldı

sadece üniversite öğrencileri için olduğunu bilmiyordum kart bilgilerimi girdim. para almadıklarını ve üni ismini girmem istendi ben de çıktım. kartımdan 6,99 tl alınalı 3 gün oldu, hala geri ödeme yapılmadı. NOT: daha önce yaza özel 0,99 tl kampanya...

• sadece üniversite öğrencileri için olduğunu bilmiyordum kart bilgilerimi girdim. para almadıklarını ve üni ismini girmem istendi ben de çıktım. kartımdan 6,99 tl alınalı 3 gün oldu, hala geri ödeme y...
  • N1colas
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

accidentally got a free trial and now i can't get the offer

I accidentaly got given a 7 day free trial when i was actually looking to buy spotify premium for £0.99. I tried to buy it and it said i couldn't because i'd already tried an offer. Will I be able to get the £0.99 deal next time it comes out and will...

• I accidentaly got given a 7 day free trial when i was actually looking to buy spotify premium for £0.99. I tried to buy it and it said i couldn't because i'd already tried an offer. Will I be able to...
  • Jenny04
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot subscribe back to premium

I have used spotify before with free 30 days trial and cancelled the trial right before it ended. But now I try to subscribe back to premium and it doesnt work. I dont know what went wrong and I tried for a few days and still doesnt work. Help

• I have used spotify before with free 30 days trial and cancelled the trial right before it ended. But now I try to subscribe back to premium and it doesnt work. I dont know what went wrong and I trie...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me with my gift card

I have spotify gift card so do the premium continue after I've used the card? I don't have premium yet. Someone help me pls.

• I have spotify gift card so do the premium continue after I've used the card? I don't have premium yet. Someone help me pls. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium.

I pay £9.99 per month through my O2 mobile telephone account and have been doing for a good number of months now. I thought this entitled me to a Spotify Premium Service but I am getting ads and cannot download from my playlist so I can play my music...

• I pay £9.99 per month through my O2 mobile telephone account and have been doing for a good number of months now. I thought this entitled me to a Spotify Premium Service but I am getting ads and cann...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com minha conta

tenho minha conta premium familiar, pago e está indicando que o dono da conta é outra pessoa o que faço?

• tenho minha conta premium familiar, pago e está indicando que o dono da conta é outra pessoa o que faço? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment is already taken from paymaya but still shows i am not able to renew the premium subscrip

Hi there. My paymaya account has been charged PHP129, it has a Reference Number ***9837. But it still shows on my account that i was not able to renew my premium accountI also recieved this.

• Regular
  • Hi there. My paymaya account has been charged PHP129, it has a Reference Number ***9837. But it still shows on my account that i was not able to renew my premium account I also recieved this.  ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

I've been seeing spotify charges on my account. I remember registering but I cant seem to login on the premium account. Please help me login.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been seeing spotify charges on my account. I remember registering but I cant seem to login on the premium account. Please help me login.
  • OGZeero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

I have been billed 19.99 on my past two Rogers bills and I do not have a Spotify account. I'd like whatever subscription I "have" to be cancelled, please.

• I have been billed 19.99 on my past two Rogers bills and I do not have a Spotify account. I'd like whatever subscription I "have" to be cancelled, please.
  • karelvanbeek
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not letting me into Premium

So i've tryed to get premium for some days now but when ever i klick to agree for the payment on paypal it loads me back to the start where you can choose the offers and payment methods.

• Casual Listener
  • So i've tryed to get premium for some days now but when ever i klick to agree for the payment on paypal it loads me back to the start where you can choose the offers and payment methods.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please my prem do not work...

I paid for premium account but my spotify is still free. Help me. 

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium account but my spotify is still free. Help me. 
  • baranse1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount

On this page, it says: "(student) status lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account." https://support.spotify.com/au/account_payment_help/student_discount/student-discount/ I want to get the student discount but I am...

• On this page, it says: "(student) status lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account." https://support.spotify.com/au/account_payment_help/student_discount/...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money before the payday

At my spotify profile site it says your sub. is going to replay in 26.04.2018 but at my credi card account i saw spotify took money two times before the payday.

• At my spotify profile site it says your sub. is going to replay in 26.04.2018 but at my credi card account i saw spotify took money two times before the payday. 
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does not accept my debit card

This night i was trying to subscribe to premium, but it did not accepted the card, it is upossed to accept international payments but im registered in Mexico, the card is from Mexico and it is impossible to register with that. Any idea of what is goi...

• Regular
  • This night i was trying to subscribe to premium, but it did not accepted the card, it is upossed to accept international payments but im registered in Mexico, the card is from Mexico and it is imposs...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Cancellation

I was going through the process of a student subscription but decided not to when I got to the "Find your school" section of the process. My Bank account now shows that that the subscription charge is pending and my available balance has been reduced...

• I was going through the process of a student subscription but decided not to when I got to the "Find your school" section of the process. My Bank account now shows that that the subscription charge i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium pausado

Boa tarde! Efetuei o pagamento do spotify premium que estava pausado, porem, ainda nao obtive a liberaçao. O que fazer?

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde! Efetuei o pagamento do spotify premium que estava pausado, porem, ainda nao obtive a liberaçao. O que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recusa de Premium

Eu tenho uma conta free desde 2013 quando morava na Suíça, agora voltei ao Brasil e minha amiga e eu - moramos juntas - estamos pagando um plano familiar premium. Já mudei meu endereço, mas o spotify continua cancelando meu premium dizendo que não po...

• Eu tenho uma conta free desde 2013 quando morava na Suíça, agora voltei ao Brasil e minha amiga e eu - moramos juntas - estamos pagando um plano familiar premium. Já mudei meu endereço, mas o spotify...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Quisiera actualizar mis datos de pago a una tarjeta de débito

Buenas tardes, quisiera actualizar mis datos de pago a una tarjeta de débito pero no existe la opción de débito, solo me sale la opción tarjeta de crédito. Como puedo hacer para cambiarlo ya que voy a dar de baja mi tarjeta de crédito.Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes, quisiera actualizar mis datos de pago a una tarjeta de débito pero no existe la opción de débito, solo me sale la opción tarjeta de crédito. Como puedo hacer para cambiarlo ya que voy ...
  • Mairadr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unsubscribing instantly

i was about to start spotify premium month trial but when i entered the code given and proceeded it messaged me again saying it's been cancelled?anyone able to help? thank u

• i was about to start spotify premium month trial but when i entered the code given and proceeded it messaged me again saying it's been cancelled? anyone able to help? thank u
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes