Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paymed Failed

Paymed Failed

Hey, I have Premium for my family and it says the payment didn't go off but my bank says that it dit pay the 7th of Jan. I would like to fix this asap because i can't lisnt to music since im paying. 😛

5 Replies

Hey @Akiratiic, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Thanks for reaching out. Can you send me a screenshot of your Receipts page so I can take a closer look? You can also let me know the most recent payment you've paid. 

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Here is a photo of the payment date from my bank app.

Thanks again for the help!

Hey, @Akiratiic.

Thanks for the reply!

Could you tell me where does it say the payment off, and what subscription status do you see on the account overview page?

Then, I'd suggest check this help article out, along with this one to find other accounts in case you have your subscription there.

It seems like you might've accidentally upgraded one of the family members' accounts to Premium for Family instead of your own. This can happen if you upgrade on a device which another family member is already logged in on. 

I hope that helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hello,

Sorry the photo file got bugged and didn't go through. I have a premium for family subscription. It got paid the 7th but Spotify says it didn't go through. €14.99 every month.

Thanks again for the help!

< Community Rock Star edit - removed payment info >

Hey @Akiratiic.

Thanks for the reply, and the screenshot. 

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts