Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Issue at Upgrading

Solved!

Payment Issue at Upgrading

I would like to upgrade to a Student account (or at least a Premium) in Austria, since I reside here now and I therefore have an Austrian IP; moreover I made the account also here. The problem is I only have a Maestro Austrian Card and do not own a PayPal Account. Apparently with my Spanish Visa I am not able to upgrade my account. What can I do?

Moreover, if I choose the Student Account can I still enjoy the 1 month Free-Premium Trial? Thank you beforehand.

Anca

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ancamars,

You'll need a payment method that has been issued in Austria and it must be listed as an available payment method on the Student Discount payment page.

You won't receive a 30-day Premium trial when subscribing directly to the Student Discount, but you can subscribe to regular Premium (trial) first and then get the Student Discount.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ancamars,

You'll need a payment method that has been issued in Austria and it must be listed as an available payment method on the Student Discount payment page.

You won't receive a 30-day Premium trial when subscribing directly to the Student Discount, but you can subscribe to regular Premium (trial) first and then get the Student Discount.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts