Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failed!

Payment failed!

Plan

Premium

Country

Bangladesh

Device

(OnePlus 8 pro)

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

I have been trying to buy premium membership on spotify but it says "The payment failed. Please try again, or use a different payment method. Go to our support." when I try to buy it. 

I have an American Express with dual currency but still it doesn't work. And there's no other payment options. Please look into this matter! I need my music back. 😩

Screenshot_20210408-164007.jpg

7 Replies

Hey @deadshot0020 ,

Thanks for posting in the Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues to upgrade to Premium Plan. I'd suggest that you check out this article for the next steps to take. This should help. 🙂

Yes, I have already checked that article and there are no solution to this problem. I have done every it asked of me to do. Still it won't take my payment. 

Hey @deadshot0020,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you please confirm that you've checked with your bank that your credit cards is enabled for foreign transactions? Also, if a private or incognito browser didn't do the trick, did you have the option to give it a go on another device and with a different internet network?

Keep us posted, we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola. Tengo el mismo problema. Me dice: "el pago falló, intente más tarde". Ya contacté a mi banco y me dice que tengo saldo en reserva de $7 por intentos de pago en SPOTIFY.

Estoy disgustado y frustrado porque aún no tengo premium y me están cobrándo.

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your post in this thread. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you try to update your payment information in an private/incognito window as @Mihail mentioned to see if the issue persist?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am kind of facing the same issue right now. Mine is an American Express debit card with dual currency. I have tried doing everything from this article "https://support.spotify.com/bd-en/article/failed-payment/".  Is there a solution to this problem?

Hey @hasantanvirul,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Have you tried reaching out to your bank for more information on why the payment fails? If possible, use another card.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts