NEXT STEP

Payment not going through

Payment not going through

Plan

Free 

Country

Australia

My Question or Issue

Hey to who ever sees this, I'm a former Premium subscriber, but I had to cancel my subscription for a couple of months.

I'm trying to buy a subscription again, with the current option being 3 months for 11.99.

When I enter my card details, it says the payment can't go through and to try again later (I've tried multiple times over the past 4 hours)

I've cleared cookies, opened on a private browser on both my PC and my phone, put 3 times the required amount to try have it go through and so far nothing has worked. I'd love to hear back because it has been a long couple of months without premium :'(

6 Replies

Hey @Chappo1432, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try following some payment troubleshooting steps here?

Let me know how that goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've waited a couple of days and tried again, and gone through the trouble shooting. Unfortunately nothing seems to help.

Hey @Chappo1432,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The last thing you can try since those steps in the support article didn't work, is to create a new account.

If you'd like to try that, let me know how it goes and if it works, I'll provide you with steps on how to transfer your music to that new account.

Billy-JSpotify Star

If that's all that'll work I'm more than happy to, at your earliest convenience I'd appreciate you telling me how to 🙂

Hey @Chappo1432,

Were you able to create the account and get Premium on that new account, or did you still need help creating the account?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey there @Chappo1432,

Thanks for asking about this!

A bit more info about the Winback offer: users who have churned away from any Premium product before October 19th, 2019 should be able to get it. It's 3 months of Premium for the price of one. Their subscription will continue as normal after the 3 months, unless if it's cancelled.'

The availability of this offer was from November 18th 2019 to December 31st 2019. So, in this case we'd advise you to reach out to support and explain what happened, so they can help you out further. 

Hope you get this sorted out asap! Keep us posted 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Suggested posts