Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment/subscription.

Payment/subscription.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have been charged for the month of September and it is telling me I have to update my payment method to continue my service which does not make sense since I was already charged and it’s irritating since I have updated my account to have my payment info up to date and I would like help and have this issue resolved. I have been charged the money for this month and it is ridiculous that this is happening. 

3 Replies

Hey there @Alexisp135!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch with us. Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

If you still experience this, can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page? If you see the new payment there any extra payment there, it means that you might be have 2 different accounts and you're getting emails for the second one.

Take a look at this page to see what you can do to locate your second account. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

I am having a problem with paying my family subscription. Every time I put my card it appears this:

Diego224_0-1602619946806.png

"There was an error. Please try again or visit our help page."

My card is not declined, it has enough funds. In fact, the same day I had paid another subscription. I need help, if the premium is cut off I'll be very disappointed.

Hey there @Diego224,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Can you open an incognito window on your PC? Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can try updating the payment details with these steps.

If that doesn't help, you can give these steps a go.

Hope this helps. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts