Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment unsuccessful

Payment unsuccessful

I often use a Mastercard to pay for my monthly Spotify subscription. However this month I forgot to charge money into the account. Now I can't pay for my monthly subscription even though there's enough money in the card no matter how much I try. Spotify Vietnam can you help me?

3 Replies

Hey there @VanaNguyen,

Thanks for the post.

We'll do our best to help 🙂 

You can check out this article for some helpful tips with failed payments. If none of that helps, let us know exactly what error message you get.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The article didn't help. I just got a new email about this. Spotify suggest that I recheck the money in my account and my account information. Spotify will try to process the payment again. But money is in my account and every information is correct. Can Spotify help me?

Hey @VanaNguyen,

Thanks for the reply.

If you've already tried to reenter the payment details using an incognito window on your browser or a different device connected to a different network, we suggest you to contact your bank directly to check if there are issues with your payment card.

But also don't worry, because even if your subscription gets cancelled in the following days due to the failed payment, you can always reactivate it with a valid payment method. Your music library will be always kept intact.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts