Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

My Question or Issue:

I am in a Premium Family account. A year ago I had a normal Spotify Premium Account, but then my Family bought the Family Premium. I still pay every Month 9,99€. How can I stop the transaction? Because I am in a Family Premium Account. 

I really dont know what this is.

3 Replies

Hey there @therealcora!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch with us. We'll gladly help you solve this.

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page? If you don't see any extra payments there, it means that you might be paying for 2 different accounts.

It's possible that you have 2 accounts with us and you've updated one of them to Family and the other one is on Premium Individual.

Take a look at this page under ''Do you have more than one Premium account?'' to see what you can do to locate your second account. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, thank you so much for your awnser!

But I only have one Spotify Account, I checked my E-mail Accounts if I may have another account, but I dont. Could there be a way that I could like tell Spotify to stop getting money from my bank account?

Anyways Thank you for your awnser!

Hey there @therealcora,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

This is something that support could look backstage at and tell you more. Feel free to reach out to them.

Let us know how it goes 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts