Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

Is there a number I can call to have questions answered about my payments? 

7 Replies

Hey, @Lakishabeauford!

Help's arrived! Spotify doesn't offer telephone/mobile support right now, but I'd love to help with any questions you have 🙂

Cheers!

I’m trying to change my card info but on my phone it won’t let me. How can I?

Sorry about that, @Lakishabeauford!

Do you have access to a Desktop computer to try this on? Also, are you getting any error messages? 🙂

Let me know! 

I am having this same exact problem. I changed debit cards and forgot to change my information before I was charged my monthly payment to Spotify and now when I go to change it it won't let me. I've tried my phone and a desktop. Whenever I click the "update" button, it just refreshes the page and doesn't do anything. Need help!!

I've tried my phone and a desktop. Whenever I click the "update" button, it just refreshes the page and doesn't do anything.

Lakisha Beauford

I am having the same problem.  Tried on phone and desktop as well as different browsers.  The update payment details button is not an active button.  Do Spotify employees actual respond to any of these help board questions?  

Thanks for the info, all! 

Would you be able to try using another account? Does using Incognito Mode/Private Browsing help? 🔍

Let me know!

Suggested posts