Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Card Not Working

Premium Card Not Working

Hi,

I recently purchased a 10€ spotify card and it dosent work. I have had the same issue before when I tried to purchase a gift card for my friend. Whatever code I put in, it dosent seem to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

3 Replies

Hey @iustinr,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Let’s try a few things:

• Make sure you're entering the code correctly. For example: try 0 (zero) instead of O, and I instead of l (lower case L).
  • Check the code hasn’t already been redeemed. You can check this on your account page. You can also check to see if you have any other accounts you might have applied it to.  
  • Check the country registered to your account is the same as where the gift card was purchased. 
    Tip: Check out the guide for changing your country settings.
  • If you bought your gift card from a store, it might not have been activated when purchased. Please return to the store and ask them to activate it.
  • Codes are not redeemable for Premium for Family or in conjunction with other discounts and promotions.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

I have the same problem. I want to type my code to redeem it. It's a code for €10. Then I get the discription that my code is not value. How can I fix this?

JingLong29

@JingLong29,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts