Premium Duo Help

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

UK

Device

App on desktop PC, Web browsers (chrome and edge) and android app

My Question or Issue

Have recently joined premium duo with partner but neither of can see the duo mix list nor each others activity. I can't even add him as a friend or follow him as the only social option seems to be to connect to facebook.  

Also had a notification about sessions but when I click on the connect to device button as suggested, I don't have a start group session option. 

In case it helps, I switched from student account to duo earlier in the month. Am definitely now registered as duo and husband has accepted duo membership etc. so think we've done everything right.

Have included images of my add friend section and settings to check my settings are correct.

Any guidance greatly appreciated as I haven't got a clue! 

friend 1.png
friend 2.png
1 Reply

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community with your question.

I would recommend first making sure you both have joined Dou Mix in your account page. Your music won't appear in Duo Mix until you join. If you leave, your songs are removed. You're able to join or leave Duo Mix any time here

It might also be beneficial to make sure the right accounts are added to your Dou premium plan, The plan manager can invite or remove members on their Duo page.

1. Go to your account page.
  2. Select Spotify Premium Duo in the menu on the left.
  3. Under People on this plan, select the option to invite or remove someone.

You can also view a support article here if you need help on inviting someone to your plan.

Best,

Jack

Suggested posts