Premium Duo in Netherlands

Solved!

Premium Duo in Netherlands

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Netherlands

My Question or Issue

Hi! Does Spotify have any plans to launch Premium Duo in the Netherlands? My premium subscription via KPN was for some reason dropped and looking into possibilities - since it's only 2 of us in the family, Duo would be an amazing option.

Thanks!

Peter

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @dn6qjass-_uyd 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, Premium for Duo is only available in some countries for now, as a pilot project.

Until this message, there is no prediction to launch Duo in any other country. I really don't have any information about it for now. But, if the Premium for Duo is launch in other countries in the future, probably it will be presented here on Spotify for the Record.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @dn6qjass-_uyd 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, Premium for Duo is only available in some countries for now, as a pilot project.

Until this message, there is no prediction to launch Duo in any other country. I really don't have any information about it for now. But, if the Premium for Duo is launch in other countries in the future, probably it will be presented here on Spotify for the Record.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Any news about Spotify Duo in The Netherlands yet?

Has is already launched in NL, because I cannot see it on the Plan-page?

Hey @kiddingguy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that Premium Duo is still not available in the Netherlands. 

It'd be good to follow @Luan's lead regarding this and to keep checking for related news. 

Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

None of these are 'solutions' and as they are all several years old, and there is no duo in the Netherlands, I am finding myself perplexed! No way to contact support (I changed countries and want to update payment format after several years), and no actual customer service as a business model?! Yeah. Here is my 'solution' -- change to a different provider. Take my money somewhere else. Wow. 

Suggested posts