Free

Country

India

Device

PC/Redmi Note 7 Pro

Operating System

Windows 11/Android 10

My Question or Issue

I made a payment to activate premium, with the first month free. I have never had premium before. But when I finished billing, 2 INR was debited, but premium wasn't activated. And when I tried a second time, the payment failed. Please look into this issue as money was debited but premium wasn't activated

2 Replies

Hey @Reine712,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

When you try to activate a trial subscription, a symbolic transaction will take place and the amount debited will shortly thereafter return to your account. This serves to verify the validity of your payment method. Could you check your bank account for the refunded amount of 2 INR? If you don't find it there, you can also ask your bank for more information.

The trial subscription is only for new users, that have never before had a Premium account before. If you are not able to activate a trial offer, it means you're ineligible for it, but you can always activate a regular Premium Subscription with this link: https://www.spotify.com/purchase/panel/no-trial

You can also check this page to find troubleshooting advice on failed payments. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Yeah it was refunded and I tried again and it worked the next day

Don't know what was wrong but it worked. Thanks

Suggested posts