Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium problems and now I can't log in

Solved!

Premium problems and now I can't log in

My Question or Issue

Yesterday I bought the 3 months of premium for 99 cents that spotify has been offering for the past month or so. I was listening today when it cut out. I checked to see why the music stopped and it said I was offline. But I thought premium allowed you to listen offline...? I checked the FAQs and logged out and tried to log back in again, but I can't log back in because I'm getting an error message that says "Could not find the Spotify Network (a DNS problem occurred) Make sure your network connection is working and try again." I'm not on wifi, but I still have service and I have unlimited data. Any help? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cp171, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @cp171, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

LukeSpotify Star

I restarted my iPhone and it didn’t work. I also deleted and reinstalled the app and now I’m finally able to log back in and my premium seems to be working fine. Thanks!

https://open.spotify.com/track/0Q95QAw0HKaykvMZA3tMOb

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts