Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium stopped working randomly

Premium stopped working randomly

My Spotify premium randomly stopped working. I use cards for my account and I only have one account. I do not have a Facebook account either I checked already. There is no reason my premium should have expired, considering my subscription ran through June. I am just annoyed by this inconvenience that is stripping me of $60. 

5 Replies

Hi there @Griffin122,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Could you please let me know if you're getting any error message regarding the end of your subscription ?

Also, it would be great if you could provide some more info like :

- Country of origin

- Type of current subscription and past ones

- Devices in use

- Devices you're trying to resubscribe or cancel 

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

I am from the US. I’m using an iPhone 6s I’ve also used an iPad mini and iPad Pro in an attempt to see if it works there. I have not received any error message. I am just using a premium subscription?!?

Hi @Griffin122

thanks for the info !

Please make sure to use a PC or MAC for the process and also using an incognito page while at it may help as well.

In addition, following the instructions on this help page may help as well.

Thanks for your patience 🙂

That didn’t help at all. Maybe Spotify should have a costumer service hotline. Just common sense but I guess they’re too good for that😡 terrible company!

Hey there @Griffin122,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info to what @OneByBoo had already suggested:

As I understood it, you're paying with Spotify gift cards for Premium and it run out earlier than expected. In this case, we'd first off recommend you take a look at this support page and go through the steps.

You can also check all the gift cards that have been activated on your account by heading to your receipt's page. If there's one missing in the list and you still have that card, you can try redeeming it again. If you're having difficulties redeeming a gift card, you'll find useful troubleshooting steps here.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us any time 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts