Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Do I get hulu with a one time subscription?

I was just wondering that if I get a one month premium subscription, will i recieve hulu?

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering that if I get a one month premium subscription, will i recieve hulu?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged extra

PlanPremiumU.S DeviceiPhone 7+Operating Systemios12 My Question or IssueI was charged for my the family plan, but then canceled and changed it to the regular w/ Hulu. Can I get a refund on the family plan?

• Plan Premium U.S   Device iPhone 7+ Operating System ios12   My Question or Issue I was charged for my the family plan, but then canceled and changed it to the regular  w/ Hu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify students

Hi I have always been signed up as a Spotify student and I was verified again as a student in February but you have charged me premium price NZD twice now

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have always been signed up as a Spotify student and I was verified again as a student in February but you have charged me premium price NZD twice now 😞 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify canceling my family premium every month

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueMy family subscription is canceling every month. Spotify sends me a verification mail and we do it correctly but in the end of the month spotify cancels our...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue My family subscription is canceling every month. Spotify sends me a verification...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled membership but still billed

I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th April to do so. I decided to cancel my membership compl...

• I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th Apri...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premium

Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premiumBuen día en mi cuenta estaba tratando de activar premium se cobro en mi tarjeta pero en mi cuenta no me llego Premium. Cuales son los pasos para poder revisar esto?Banco BanamexPlanFree/CountryMéxicoDevic...

•   Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premium Buen día en mi cuenta estaba tratando de activar premium se cobro en mi tarjeta pero en mi cuenta no me llego Premium. Cuales son los pasos par...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cobrado
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked? Other playlists being added to account

On the premium plan. All devices affected, its a plan issue. About three months ago, one of the accounts in my family premium account started having a tonne of songs and playlists added to it that are not hers. We changed her password and removed it ...

• On the premium plan.   All devices affected, its a plan issue.   About three months ago, one of the accounts in my family premium account started having a tonne of songs and playlists a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 payments taken from bank account cant figure out how to get in touch with spodify representative

How do I get a refund to my bank account I cant find away to get in contact with a spodify representative. $9.99 and $1499 were taken from my bank account on April 2. HELP!!!

• How do I get a refund to my bank account I cant find away to get in contact with a spodify representative.   $9.99 and $1499 were taken from my bank account on April 2.   HELP!!!  
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium gift card

I bought a Spotify premium gift card andWhen I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?

• I bought a Spotify premium gift card and When I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to SingTel Spotify but It doesn’t work

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySingaporeDevice Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHave subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original plan. After the expiry day of my old plan, i lost all the songs I had downloaded and bec...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Singapore Device   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Have subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    singtel
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i switch from a paid student account to the 6 month free premium offered with the Galaxy S10

PlanPremium with student discountCountryUnited statesDeviceSamsung S10+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Premium with student discount Country United states Device Samsung S10+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough money on bank account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 11 My Question or IssiueI had not enough money on my bank account, so spotify tried to take it but it did not work. I still have Premium but i dont know how i should pay for this month.

•   Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 11   My Question or Issiue I had not enough money on my bank account, so spotify tried to take it but it did...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged suddenly

Hi all, I finished my trial and downgraded to free account, but Spotify still charged me HKD$58 last mouth. I checked my account which is "free" in all my devices: iPhone/ DAP/ Bose app and I have not applied Spotify thought 3rd-party company. Is the...

• Hi all,    I finished my trial and downgraded to free account, but Spotify still charged me HKD$58 last mouth.   I checked my account which is "free" in all my devices: iPhone/ DAP...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Account Name

The account name for my subscription on the invitations I send says that the people in my family have been invited by what should be my name, but is just a bunch of numbers and letters. I don't see anywhere to update the account owner profile name. S...

• ...nywhere to update the account owner profile name. Should it not say "you have been invited by [my name]"?    I can attach a picture but I don't want the image made public. Let me know if y...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Subscription - how do I find or add libraries?

I recently joined and found featured podcast but not some that I like, for example Clark Howard.Is there a way to the podcast and add it to my library? Thank you advance for your assistance!

• I recently joined and found featured podcast but not some that I like, for example Clark Howard. Is there a way to the podcast and add it to my library?  Thank you advance for your assistance!...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

Can I check for how long I will have Spotify premium? 

• Casual Listener
  • Can I check for how long I will have Spotify premium?  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthy to yearly subscription

I recently renewed my premium account and by mistake choose the montly plan. I am trying to change it to the yearly subscription but have not been able to find where can I do so. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I recently renewed my premium account and by mistake choose the montly plan. I am trying to change it to the yearly subscription but have not been able to find where can I do so. Thank you
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for annual membership but still no premium access

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or IssueI paid for the annual membership plan via UPI, but I still don't have access to premium services. Even on the website, it shows my subscription as "Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue I paid for the annual membership plan via UPI, but I still don't have...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium 1 year
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Verify Student Account Eligibility to Get Student Discount on Premium

I just finished my trial period and was trying to verify my student status in time to get the discount. However, I have tried many times but it just does not work properly. Today, I got charged for the normal/regular Premium service. I did cancel it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just finished my trial period and was trying to verify my student status in time to get the discount. However, I have tried many times but it just does not work properly. Today, I got charged for t...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

charged more even though I signed up for student premium

I signed to spotify subscription for student,but i just realissed for the past few months I have been charged morethis is horrible and dishonest service and incorrectwhy was I not notified of this?and I AM STILL A STUDENTi had already verified this w...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed to spotify subscription for student, but i just realissed for the past few months I have been charged more this is horrible and dishonest service and incorrect why was I not notified of t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes