Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Being charged for two accounts, one lost...help!

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMoto G7, also was using with Moto G3 Operating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueI had a premium account, which somehow I was logged out of on my phone. Tried to log back and and can't recall user name, my email isn't...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Moto G7, also was using with Moto G3    Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I had a premium account, which someho...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel a subscription

When I click on the Subscription button on left hand side , there is no appearance of CHANGE or CANCEL. I am at a loss as to how to cancel the subscription.PlanFreeCountryItalyDevice Samsung tabletOperating SystemDont know My Question or IssueHow to ...

• When I click on the Subscription button on left hand side , there is no appearance of  CHANGE or CANCEL. I am at a loss as to how to cancel the subscription. Plan Free Country Italy Device ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Hulu subscription from student plan

How do I go about canceling the Hulu subscription from the student plan so I can get the commercial free plan from Hulu. I phoned Hulu but they said I have to get it done through the Spotify but I don't see where to do it in my Spotify account.

• How do I go about canceling the Hulu subscription from the student plan so I can get the commercial free plan from Hulu. I phoned Hulu but they said I have to get it done through the Spotify but I do...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot cancel subscription

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphoneOperating Syste My Question or IssueHello, my son age 25 subscribed for the monthly spotify using my bank account info. I have asked him to cancel and I continue to get charged. Is there anyway for me to cancel my payme...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone Operating Syste   My Question or Issue Hello, my son age 25 subscribed for the monthly spotify using my bank account info. I have asked...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student charged full price

Hi, I have been charged the full price, after a year being on student discount. I guess I had to reconfirm my student status. I have done that, but this month I have again bern charged full price. My bf is still on student discount without problems a...

• Hi, I have been charged the full price, after a year being on student discount. I guess I had to reconfirm my student status. I have done that, but this month I have again bern charged full price. My...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi, My account was initiated by a friend in poland and she was paying on behalf me from her bank account in poland. now she stopped paying and i would like to pay from my debit card (egyptian bank). When i try to do that, it keeps telling me that i n...

• Hi,   My account was initiated by a friend in poland and she was paying on behalf me from her bank account in poland. now she stopped paying and i would like to pay from my debit card (egyptia...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account gone

iPhone XS MAX My Question or IssueHello, I have a premium account with my mobile subscription and it’s turned on but when I go to spotify I’m suddenly a free user. Please fix this for me. It’s very annoying.

• iPhone XS MAX     My Question or Issue Hello, I have a premium account with my mobile subscription and it’s turned on but when I go to spotify I’m suddenly a free user. Please fix this ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium with Hulu subscription

PlanFreeCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 I have a Hulu account with ads. I got it for a discount that I had gotten at some point last year. I saw that I could get Spotify premium since I have Hulu but I have to switch the billing to S...

• Plan Free Country USA   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   I have a Hulu account with ads. I got it for a discount that I had gotten at some point last year. I saw that I co...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mail for google home mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Device(iPhone 10SOperating System(iOS 12.2.) My Question or Issue I registered spotify as a premium membership for the google home mini promo, but I still haven’t gotten an E-mail for that. How can I get an email?

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device (iPhone 10S Operating System (iOS 12.2.)   My Question or Issue   I registered spotify as a premium membership for the google home mini...
  • 4Bidden
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No other option than paysafe card

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuethe only payment option im given is paysafe card- i want to get just a 1 month subscription because i realize with the prepaid visa i have it's not going to renew, but im not...

• Plan Free Country Canada Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue the only payment option im given is paysafe card- i want to get just a 1 month subscription becaus...
  • jinetmc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline difficulties

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device iPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueI have a premium account but I can’t play offline. My music is downloaded but still won’t let me play offline.

• Plan Premium Country United States  Device  iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue I have a premium account but I can’t play offline. My music is download...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I postpone payments for premium? In a jam

Hello, my question is, can I postpone payments for my premium account for a couple months and then be billed in a lump-sum once I am able? I have done a debt-consolidation and cancelled my credit card but have no way to maintain my premium account te...

• Hello, my question is, can I postpone payments for my premium account for a couple months and then be billed in a lump-sum once I am able?  I have done a debt-consolidation and cancelled my cre...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sub problems

hi, i bought premium with KLARNA, you booked the money from my bank account, then i canceld the subscription , and i never get my premium i bought before =D. plz help

• hi,   i bought premium with KLARNA, you booked the money from my bank account, then i canceld the subscription , and i never get my premium i bought before =D.     plz help  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Google Mini Home - Never Got Spotifys Email and Got Charged £49.99

Plan PremiumCountry UK Device LaptopOperating System Windows 10,etc. My Question or IssueGuys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "free" google mini link to a google page. I never got the email, but I clicked on the go...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue Guys, so I joined Spotify Premium - £14.99 / month and saw a promo for a "fr...
  • DianeMurray1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How long does the Spotify with Hulu deal at 9.99 last?

I've read some places that it's only good for 3 months and then it will go to 12.99 for both. Is this true or will this stay the same price as Spotify premium for as long as I am a subscriber?

• Casual Listener
  • I've read some places that it's only good for 3 months and then it will go to 12.99 for both.   Is this true or will this stay the same price as Spotify premium for as long as I am a subscribe...
  • Will_T
  • Songwriter
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium account

I have been paying a premium account for years and suddenly It changed to free. It should be impossible because in my credit card appear the expense USD 2.45.please, I need an urgent answer.thanks, Ines PlanPremiumCountryArgentina

• Visitor
  • I have been paying a premium account for years and suddenly It changed to free. It should be impossible because in my credit card appear the expense USD 2.45. please, I need an urgent answer. thank...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: How do I activate Hulu with Spotify Premium (edit)

When I try to go the "My Service" from the link you provided, it redirects me back to the "Account" page. What am I missing? I bought a year's worth of Premium back in January. Do I have to re-sign up or something to get Hulu to show up? I also made ...

• When I try to go the "My Service" from the link you provided, it redirects me back to the "Account" page. What am I missing?   I bought a year's worth of Premium back in January. Do I have to ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for the google home mini?

PlanFamily PlanCountry DeviceGalaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue whenever I got to this link https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to try and get the free google home mini, I am told I am not eligible for ...

• Plan Family Plan Country   Device Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   whenever I got to this link https://www.spotify.com/c...
  • 4Bidden
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 6 mounths promo not working

I never had premiumPlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueTried doing the Samsung promo, says I'm not eligible for it.Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • I never had premium Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Tried doing the Samsung promo, says I'm not eligible ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes