Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice and still no premium...

Hi,I have recently started going to college and wanted to switch over to the student account. So I followed the instructions, canceled subscription on my old one and waited for it to run out. Today it did, so I went ahead to make a student subscripti...

• Hi, I have recently started going to college and wanted to switch over to the student account. So I followed the instructions, canceled subscription on my old one and waited for it to run out. Today...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription

I have a subscription. I am charged monthly. I've never had a problem with my subscription until this last iOS upgrade. When I went to open the Spotify app, I had been signed out. I can't remember the username or password associated with my premium a...

• I have a subscription. I am charged monthly. I've never had a problem with my subscription until this last iOS upgrade. When I went to open the Spotify app, I had been signed out. I can't remember th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trial deal

PlanFreeCountryukMy Question or Issueit is unclear to me if the trail 99p for three months is 99p for the whole three months or if its 99p a month for 3 months, could someone help me with this?

• Plan Free Country uk My Question or Issue it is unclear to me if the trail 99p for three months is 99p for the whole three months or if its 99p a month for 3 months, could someone help me with t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment fees

Hi,when I pay spotify premium plan, my bank add another fee becaus of "paymant out of area uem". Why this?

• Hi, when I pay spotify premium plan, my bank add another fee becaus of "paymant out of area uem".   Why this?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify change country proplem

i live in egypt and i wona subscription with my master card i get this error

• i live in egypt and i wona subscription with my master card i get this error 
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium doesnt work

Hello, ordered 3 months premium subscription for €0.99. When I login I have spotify free. I have the email open where I had to activate my account. And if this doesn't do the default procedur followed, unfortunately no resultone of the below informat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, ordered 3 months premium subscription for €0.99. When I login I have spotify free. I have the email open where I had to activate my account. And if this doesn't do the default procedur followe...
  • elsvrix89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Which email address am I using?

Plan PremiumCountry Netherlands My Question or IssueMy father in law does not use Spotify, yet every month they take money from his account. We want to end his contract but he doesn't know which email address he uses, and all email addresses we try o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands   My Question or Issue My father in law does not use Spotify, yet every month they take money from his account. We want to end his contract but he doesn...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel Premium trial (wrong Spotify account)

Plan: PremiumCountry: GermanyDevice: iPhone 8plus, Macbook Pro 2011My Question or Issue: Just now I decided to try Spotify Premium with the 0,99Euro/3 Months promo and did the payment. However, I might accidentally subscribe it with my husband's acco...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Germany Device: iPhone 8plus, Macbook Pro 2011 My Question or Issue: Just now I decided to try Spotify Premium with the 0,99Euro/3 Months promo and did the payment...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music wont play offline.

I have a subscription yet my music wont play when my data is off. I now pay for data and for spotify?? Logging in and out didnt work neither did clear cahe, niether did reinstall. Help with it please.

• I have a subscription yet my music wont play when my data is off. I now pay for data and for spotify?? Logging in and out didnt work neither did clear cahe, niether did reinstall. Help with it please...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am traveling right now (in Asia) and my family account doesn’t work. My account is from Costa Rica

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • payment issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Said my account was cancelled and that I needed to talk to Spotify

PlanStudentCountryUSADeviceiPhone XR I was talking to Hulu support about my issues I had and they said my account had been canceled and that I needed to talk to Spotify. I am not sure how to fix this.

• Plan Student Country USA Device iPhone XR   I was talking to Hulu support about my issues I had and they said my account had been canceled and that I needed to talk to Spotify. I am not s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium bezahlt, Laufzeit noch einen Monat, aber bei Buchung auf FREE zurückgesetzt

Hallo, ich habe Spotify immer über die Geschenk karten bezahlt und das halt immer für einen extra Monat im voraus. Naja, dann wurde das Konto mal kurzzeitig, warum auch immer, auf Family versetzt, was ich aber wieder auf normales Premium (nach ein pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, ich habe Spotify immer über die Geschenk karten bezahlt und das halt immer für einen extra Monat im voraus. Naja, dann wurde das Konto mal kurzzeitig, warum auch immer, auf Family versetzt, wa...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 meses

Resulta que me llego un correo para contratar premiun por 290 pesos chilenos, al meterme al link ni yo ni mi pareja sale que no somos elegibles para este servicio, si alguien me puede ayudar el por que me sale eso se lo agradeceria mucho ya que es mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Resulta que me llego un correo para contratar premiun por 290 pesos chilenos, al meterme al link ni yo ni mi pareja sale que no somos elegibles para este servicio, si alguien me puede ayudar el por q...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer pairing to my amazon echo/alexa account

So the other day I received the below email from Spotify. Hi To protect your Spotify account, we've reset your password due to detected suspicious activity. You need to create a new password to log back in. Just click the big green button. RESET PASS...

• Regular
  • So the other day I received the below email from Spotify. Hi To protect your Spotify account, we've reset your password due to detected suspicious activity. You need to create a new password to log b...
  • rollingstones44
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I just bought Premium and i don't gave it, i tried everything on Help. Help me

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift Card - Spotify with Hulu

PlanSpotify with HuluCountryUSA My Question or IssueI purchased a Gift card to apply to my Spotify account, when I try to redeem it it says "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." The get help link provides no extra help.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify with Hulu Country USA   My Question or Issue I purchased a Gift card to apply to my Spotify account, when I try to redeem it it says "Something went wrong. Try again, or ...
  • brigeorge
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription doesnt work

Plan§ months premiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 7,DesktopOperating System(iOS 12.2, , Windows 10,) My Question or IssueI subscribed Spotify premium today but on website and my Gadgets doesnt work as premium and i already checked the payment, it says ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan § months premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 7,Desktop Operating System (iOS 12.2, , Windows 10,)   My Question or Issue I subscribed Spotify premium today but on websi...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble payment

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueUpdating my credit card information, I renewed premium, but mistakenly I payed twise (with PayPal). What can I do to avoid double payment or to get a refund?

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device Laptop Operating System Windows 8   My Question or Issue Updating my credit card information, I renewed premium, but mistakenly I payed twise (with P...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been paying for Premium for 3 years now. Why am I still on Free if i pay for Premium? ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción en cuenta errónea

Ocurre que quise realizar la suscripcion a premium pero la realize en una cuenta que no utilizo para nada donde no tengo playlist, pude cancelarla pero al querer realizarlo en la cuenta principal con mis datos de la targeta no es posible.

• Ocurre que quise realizar la suscripcion a premium pero la realize en una cuenta que no utilizo para nada donde no tengo playlist, pude cancelarla pero al querer realizarlo en la cuenta principal con...
  • KossB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes