Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium to premium family

Solved!

Premium to premium family

Hi, I was trying to change my subscription to premium family so that I can invite family members. However, I was just (yesterday) automatically charged for the following month of a regular premium subscription ($9.99). I’m wondering if I change to premium family now, do I get charged for the difference ($5) or the full amount of $14.99? Do I get refunded for the premium subscription that I just paid? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Xiyuan

You will be charged the full amount of $14.99 if you subscribe to Family now. But the remaining time of your current subscription will be automatically converted to Family time so your next billing date will be pushed forward, you won't lose any money.

If you need more info about Family subscription, you can check out this FAQ thread.

Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Xiyuan

You will be charged the full amount of $14.99 if you subscribe to Family now. But the remaining time of your current subscription will be automatically converted to Family time so your next billing date will be pushed forward, you won't lose any money.

If you need more info about Family subscription, you can check out this FAQ thread.

Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts