Premium yearly subscription

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Premium yearly subscription

silviegb

I’m in the UK and my yearly subscription is coming to an end. How can I get it again?

paulatres-gb

I am also in the U.K. and paid annually last year. My preferred plan. Now your community pages are sending out mixed signals, with one comment saying that I can pay by PayPal which I do not use. You have had no problem with collecting annually from my debit card and prior to that and again this week, monthly. As a loyal customer I was expecting better service.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

@Sampps - There is no discounted yearly subscription in Finland this year (I imagine that if you try to pay for it through Paypal UK, you won't be able to). Instead, we suggest you head over here, where you will be able to buy an e-card for 12 months of Premium at your local rate.

@silviegb - You can buy the discounted annual subscription from PayPal UK as a digital e-card (offer ends 16 January 2019).

@paulatres-gb - No worries - buying the discounted annual subscription from PayPal doesn't mean you pay for it through PayPal. PayPal is merely the vendor of the e-card, which will be sent to you via email. Hope that clears things up!

Hope that helps! If any of you have any further questions regarding this, we'll be more than happy to answer them here.

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

SA_Jones
Casual Listener

I'm in the US and received an e-mail last year to take advantage of the yearly subscription for 2018.  I understand it is available for 2019 but I have not received an e-mail offering the discount.  How do I go about getting that discount?  From reading this thread you mention BJ's an Costco, neither of those are an option for me.

Thanks.

catalanoleonard
Casual Listener

Thank you. That worked, u just need a Cosco or BJ membership to buy it. 

Ruffs1

Hello Spotify,

Please could you let me know how to take advantage of the annual renewal offer? I can find no mention of it anyway except in this thread. I am UK based. Thanks.

Jack701

Hope there will be yearly subscription options for Italy too in times to come. I also had the chance to enjoy that offer on 2017!

Hey @Ruffs1.

Thanks for reaching out :)

If you're in the UK, then just refer to my earlier post, where I link to the PayPal UK website, where you can redeem the offer.

Take care!

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers

SA_Jones
Casual Listener

And in the US is there some other way to renew with the yearly discount other than at Costco or BJ’s?

djg116

Peter,

I am In Canada. Can you please supply the info for the Annual Subcription.

Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS