Premium Duo

Country

Chile

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Tengo premium duo pero si estoy  escuchando utilizando mi cuenta (soy el administrador del plan) y la otra cuenta comienza a escuchar música, lo que yo estoy escuchando se detiene y viceversa. 

Favor ayuda.

Gracias

8 Replies

Hey @ctm1980.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Could you make sure that the other user on the Premium Duo plan is logged into their own account? Just to be sure, could you ask them to log out of their account and then log back in again using their credentials?

Let us know how it goes - we'll be here in case you need any further help with this.

Tengo un problema similar. Si estoy ocupando mi cuenta dúo y el otro usuario comienza a usar la suya, mi música se detiene o escucho lo que él está reproduciendo.

Me resulta imposible escuchar música en las 2 cuentas en forma independiente al mismo tiempo.

No tiene sentido contratar este plan, en ese caso es mejor mantener el

plan premium para 1 usuario.

Hey @Renoride,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

To make sure you're not logged into the same account, do you both mind logging out of your accounts and then logging into your respective accounts?

If that doesn't work, do you mind sending us a screenshot of which devices you're seeing in the Connect menu (you can see the icon at the bottom-right-hand corner on mobile)?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Me sale un error al tratar fe ingresar a activar la cta duo, al confirmar la direccion me sale hubo un problema intentelo mas tarde

I have a Premium Duo, but the second person can't enjoy the Premium. She writes the same address as me, but an error message occurs

Hey folks,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Since the address needs to be the same one registered on the owner’s plan, we’d suggest checking the address stored in your plan in this link. However, if the address is the same one that the member is using, we’d recommend updating the address set on the plan (you can use the same one). This is to re-sync the info of your plan.

If the issue persists, it’s possible that the member’s account could have some restriction in their account. In that case, we’d suggest contacting Customer Support so they can take a look at the individual accounts and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you’ve any additional questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

estou com problemas no premium duo, a segunda conta esta gratuita e não consigo alterar. o que faço para resolver?

Hey @JMG1,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you check if you've successfully invited the second account to the Duo plan on your account page?

The owner of the second account should also make sure they're logged in on the right account.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts