Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Provide an email notification a month before a student account expires

Provide an email notification a month before a student account expires

Please provide a email notification a month before a student account is set to expire. You say you do this, but I have NEVER received a notification prior to being charged full price  (although I get spammed with security notifications every time I log into a new device). The email should explain that your student account will expire in 30 days and you will be charged the full price for Spotify Premium. People who are still students would renew their student plan before they are charged full price. 

1 Reply

Hey @TheRiftreaper

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

You should have received an email with the instructions on how to renew and re-verify your eligibility with SheerID about a month before your discount's expiration. If you haven't received it, we suggest that you check your Spam/Junk folder.

On another note, keep in mind that you can also renew your student discount from your account pageOnce verified, your next payment will go through at the discounted price.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts