Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Премиум

Добрый день! Подключил подписку Premium через мобильного оператора МТС. В веб-версии мой план отображается без ошибок - Spotify Premium. Однако в мобильной версии он так и не поменялся с Free. Помогите, пожалуйста, исправить эту ошибку.PlanPremiumCou...

• Casual Listener
  • Добрый день! Подключил подписку Premium через мобильного оператора МТС. В веб-версии мой план отображается без ошибок - Spotify Premium. Однако в мобильной версии он так и не поменялся с Free. Помоги...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you use Premium and a Student Premium in one card?

When I'm trying to apply Student Premium with my card, it shows "Enter a valid credit card number.". Maybe it's the fact that there's already an existing Premium Account and I wanna use my card to give my sib the Premium Discount. What can I do?PlanP...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm trying to apply Student Premium with my card, it shows "Enter a valid credit card number.". Maybe it's the fact that there's already an existing Premium Account and I wanna use my card to gi...
  • patREKT
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to upgrade

I have a premium plan that comes with Hulu I’m wanting to upgrade to either duo or the family if I do will I lose Hulu??

• Visitor
  • I have a premium plan that comes with Hulu I’m wanting to upgrade to either duo or the family if I do will I lose Hulu??  
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with Hulu Not Working

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI had the Student Premium with Hulu and activated the Hulu subscription. It's been a while since I've tried using it but now when I click the "Start Watching" in my "Y...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I had the Student Premium with Hulu and activated the Hulu subscription. It's been a while ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Activate
    Hulu
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My plan is student discount but when I try to pay,it says Premium Duo. I cannot change my plan back.

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone 7 plus Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone 7 plus  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • zeykksy
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution False Price

PlanStudentCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or IssueHello, i canceled my Student subscription. A few days later I subscribed it again and now I must pay ca. 10€ although I have a student subscription. Can an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue Hello, i canceled my Student subscription. A few days later I subscribed it again and...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Price
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I switched to a two user license and now it only works on my phone and Alexis cannot access Spotify.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me quickly with my damaged spotify premium card [ Poland ]

CountryPoland Hello, I come from Poland, I bought a premium spotify card worth PLN 20 in an electronic store, after returning home I took a coin and started to choose the code. At the time of scratching, the scratch card was partially scratched with ...

• Visitor
  •   Country Poland   Hello, I come from Poland, I bought a premium spotify card worth PLN 20 in an electronic store, after returning home I took a coin and started to choose the code. At ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to renew Premium Student

Hey everybody!I recently completed four years of undergrad at one college and am now about to start grad school at a different college. Is the Spotify Premium Student discount applicable to me still? Or am I only eligible for 4 years?Thanks for your ...

• Visitor
  • Hey everybody! I recently completed four years of undergrad at one college and am now about to start grad school at a different college. Is the Spotify Premium Student discount applicable to me stil...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I need family for Spotify Kids?

If I don't have 6 persons in my household why do I need to pay for the family plan in order to get Spotify Kids? My daughter tried it out for the last week we have been doing a trial for her but I am not about to pay 15 bucks just for me and her when...

• Visitor
  • If I don't have 6 persons in my household why do I need to pay for the family plan in order to get Spotify Kids? My daughter tried it out for the last week we have been doing a trial for her but I am...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Duo and Sonos

Me and my girlfriend have bought Spotify Duo recently. My girlfriend is the plan manager and I'm the plan member. When I'm playing music through Sonos, I have to do it through an external Spotify app, instead of doing it directly through Sonos. My gi...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my girlfriend have bought Spotify Duo recently. My girlfriend is the plan manager and I'm the plan member.   When I'm playing music through Sonos, I have to do it through an external Sp...
  • ALadegaard92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months Trial Error

Hi Im having issues rn about my first credit cart payment. I tried to sub samsung member plan and all my credit card informations was correct after that it gave an error and then i tried 1 more time and it said I used this card before.After all these...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Im having issues rn about my first credit cart payment. I tried to sub samsung member plan and all my credit card informations was correct after that it gave an error and then i tried 1 m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Why Ads?

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceWindows desktopOperating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Why am i still getting ads while having premium?

Dopi_0-1597912132054.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Windows desktop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue   Why am i still getting ads while having premium?   &n...
  • robigouk
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If I switch to Premium Duo with I loose my Hulu?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroidOperating SystemOreo My Question or IssueI was wondering what would happen to my Hulu if I happened to change my plan from the standard to Premium Duo.

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android Operating System Oreo   My Question or Issue I was wondering what would happen to my Hulu if I happened to change my plan from the stand...
  • Xenia
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel premium link on website throws error

I am trying to cancel my premium account via the button in the accounts page which points to the url https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/change/intent/?target=free. Everytime I try this I get an error "Oops! Something went wrong, please t...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to cancel my premium account via the button in the accounts page which points to the url https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/change/intent/?target=free. Everytime I try t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot change from Spotify Premium + headspace to just Premium

PlanPremium + HeadspaceCountrySwedenDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI cannot change from Premium + Headspace subscription to just Premium. When i try to change i just get the message:"Can not change plans. This may be beca...

• Plan Premium + Headspace Country Sweden Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cannot change from Premium + Headspace subscription to just Premium. When i ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for the Premium Solo subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCroatia Device(Huawei Honor View 10)Operating System(Android 10) Hello, today was supposed to be the renewal of my Premium Solo subscription, but I forgot to top-up the card that was put in the payment info. When I topped-up an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Croatia   Device (Huawei Honor View 10) Operating System (Android 10)   Hello,   today was supposed to be the renewal of my Premium Solo subscript...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto universitario premium

Meu desconto universitário não está ativo, quando tento renovar ele diz que ja utilizei o beneficio, entretanto, faz apenas 1 ano que possuo a conta no spotify e não possuo mais de uma conta.

• Meu desconto universitário não está ativo, quando tento renovar ele diz que ja utilizei o beneficio, entretanto, faz apenas 1 ano que possuo a conta no spotify e não possuo mais de uma conta.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non riesco ad annullare il periodo di prova gratuita premium

PlanFree trialCountry Device iphone x(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free trial Country   Device iphone x (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unexpected charges

Hello, I purchased a subscription early this year and forgot to cancel it. I haven't used Spotify since then. Can I get refund for it? Thank you.

• Hello, I purchased a subscription early this year and forgot to cancel it. I haven't used Spotify since then. Can I get refund for it? Thank you.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes