Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased Premium but when I try to play a chosen radio station through Sonos says I need a full sub

Solved!

Purchased Premium but when I try to play a chosen radio station through Sonos says I need a full sub

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and he

Plan

Premium

Canada

Device

Ipad

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Purchased Premium but when I try to play a chosen radio station through Sonos says I need a full subscription. Is Premium not the full subscription? And you do not gave a tech support line. Very frustrating!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @qx2_fn-aotrn,

You should look on the receipt you got sent to your email address. This should say the username with that you subscribed to Spotify premium!
Try to log in with that account.
When you see a 10 digit number log in with Facebook!

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png
Have a great day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @qx2_fn-aotrn,

You should look on the receipt you got sent to your email address. This should say the username with that you subscribed to Spotify premium!
Try to log in with that account.
When you see a 10 digit number log in with Facebook!

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png
Have a great day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

I purchased Premium 2 hours ago after the 30-day trial and I still can't choose songs, artists, etc.  I've followed the instructions to the letter, uninstalled, etc. and I'm still not able to get Premium to work.  I'm totally fed up!  HELP, PLEASE!!

Logged out I'd Spotify, deleted App, copied the long username they assigned me, reinstalled the App, logged in this time using their user id not my email, my pasword. In Sonos, removed Spotify, then added it back in. Removed the Spotify radio stations I had added in then added them back in and miraculously it finally worked. Thank you! A lot of hoops to go through for something that should be easy.

Hey @ChippawaCandy and @qx2_fn-aotrn,

Great to hear that everything is working fine for you now @qx2_fn-aotrn.

@ChippawaCandy have you tried all steps shown in this support article?

Let me know how it goes and

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts