Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

payment went through but account page says subscription payment failed

i tried to get the student discount and i was able to give the details necessary. i was notified by the bank that my card was charged but no payment is posted on my account page. i can give the reference number for the payment if necessary.

• Casual Listener
  • i tried to get the student discount and i was able to give the details necessary. i was notified by the bank that my card was charged but no payment is posted on my account page. i can give the refer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card details verified unable

Hello I want to use Premium for Students option!!I am 19, Hungarian and attend the Univerity of Pannonia (Hungary), thereby fulfilling all requirements. When the credit card details entered, I got the mesage: ooops, your bank seems to have a bad day,...

• Hello   I want to use Premium for Students option!! I am 19, Hungarian and attend the Univerity of Pannonia (Hungary), thereby fulfilling all requirements.   When the credit card detai...
  • There8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm unable to pay my bill.

I HAVE BEEN USING Spotify AND I NEVER HAD THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM. i HAVE BECOME INJURED AT WORK AND I WAS BORN BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE. I Had never SAW A PROBLEM with my eye. BUT NOW WITH THIS BACK INJURY I,M GOING TO HAVE TO RETIRE. THEY CALLED ME DE JA ...

• I HAVE BEEN USING Spotify AND I NEVER HAD THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM. i HAVE BECOME INJURED AT WORK AND I WAS BORN BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE. I Had never SAW A PROBLEM with my eye. BUT NOW WITH THIS B...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extra charge on my account

I am little frustrated because there extra charges made on my account and I can't seem to contact anyone about it. How do I contact someone through to take care of this.

• I am little frustrated because there extra charges made on my account and I can't seem to contact anyone about it. How do I contact someone through to take care of this.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution De universitario a familiar

Hola, anteriormente contaba con spotify universitario, pero mi familia creó una plan para nosotros, al haber aceptado el plan familiar quedó eliminada la suscripción del plan universitario que tenía?

• Hola, anteriormente contaba con spotify universitario, pero mi familia creó una plan para nosotros, al haber aceptado el plan familiar quedó eliminada la suscripción del plan universitario que tenía?...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can i get premium with with pre-paid payoneer card?

Whe i try to start free trial, i get this message Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. Is it possible to pay with payoneer card? I change my co...

• Whe i try to start free trial, i get this message   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment meth...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intente contratar el plan estudiante

Intente contratar el plan estudiante de 49 por mes pero no pude subir la foto asi que contrate la mensualidad normal de 99 y en mi estado de cuenta tengo ambos cobros , como puedo cancelar uno para un rembolso

• Intente contratar el plan estudiante de 49 por mes pero no pude subir la foto asi que contrate la mensualidad normal de 99 y en mi estado de cuenta tengo ambos cobros , como puedo cancelar uno para u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded Music without Internet

Hello! I have a question, I don't know if you too have the same trouble like me,well my trouble is that a few days ago I've been having problems with the app about that I can't listen my downloaded music without internet, what's the problem with that...

• Hello!  I have a question, I don't know if you too have the same trouble like me,well my trouble is that a few days ago I've been having problems with the app about that I can't listen my downlo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu + Spotify Access

Hello,I recently purchased spotify premium + hulu student membership and I was trying to access the hulu content but there seems to be an authorization issue. How do I fix this because I am verified as a student on my spotify account?Thank You,Wesber...

• Hello, I recently purchased spotify premium + hulu student membership and I was trying to access the hulu content but there seems to be an authorization issue. How do I fix this because I am verifie...
  • Carimil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid $9.99 a motn ago yet Im stuill listed as having Spotify Free

I made the mistake of going from Spotify Free to the free month of Premium offer which isnt allowed. $9.99 was removed from my bank account a month ago yet I am still on Spotify Free.I paid for Premium!I want my money back!!

• Not applicable
  • I made the mistake of going from Spotify Free to the free month of Premium offer which isnt allowed. $9.99 was removed from my bank account a month ago yet I am still on Spotify Free. I paid for Pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Ebanx Spotify charges in my Credit card

Hello,I had some issues with changing my account to student premium, when I finally managed to change it my credit card had 3 charges coming from "Ebanx Spotify"( I tried to do my subscription múltipla times). I assumed those charges were only a conf...

• Hello, I had some issues with changing my account to student premium, when I finally managed to change it my credit card had 3 charges coming from "Ebanx Spotify"( I tried to do my subscription múlt...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment not completing

I did my first trial month on Spotify premium which ended a couple of days ago. I still want to continue with premium but it cannot allow my payment to go through and I'm pretty sure the problem is not my credit card company. Now im back to the old f...

• I did my first trial month on Spotify premium which ended a couple of days ago. I still want to continue with premium but it cannot allow my payment to go through and I'm pretty sure the problem is n...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but not using

My elderly father has Spotify payments coming out on his credit card even though he has never set up or used a Spotify account. How can he cancel this asap?

• My elderly father has Spotify payments coming out on his credit card even though he has never set up or used a Spotify account. How can he cancel this asap?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium student account got paid but it's also free

Hello everyone,I appealed spotify student premium account on Thursday 04.00 am. My student account verified and ı got paid the price.but still my account is a free version and got the sheerid email. I clicked the apply email and steer payment screen ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,I  appealed spotify student premium account on Thursday 04.00 am. My student account verified and ı got paid the price.but still my account is a free version and got the sheerid e...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contrate premium y deseaba familiar

Contrate el plan premium pero yo deseaba el plan familiar. Que tengo que hacer para cancelarlo y adquirir el plan familiar?

• Contrate el plan premium pero yo deseaba el plan familiar. Que tengo que hacer para cancelarlo y adquirir el plan familiar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Help i cant cancel spotify premium.

• Help i cant cancel spotify premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with the payment of my account

I made the payment of my account but from the app it tells me that I have yo make the payment to continue using muy account, but from the web everything works fine

• I made the payment of my account but from the app it tells me that I have yo make the payment to continue using muy account, but from the web everything works fine
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 12 month subscription but cannot download music

I have a 12 month gift subscription but cannot download music. I get a prompt that says: "You discovered a Premium feature! Upgrading to Spotify Premium will unlock it.

• I have a 12 month gift subscription but cannot download music. I get a prompt that says: "You discovered a Premium feature! Upgrading to Spotify Premium will unlock it.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription using redeemed credits from Spotify card

I purchased a Spotify card and redeemed it for Premium subscription and I'm not getting it. It keeps telling me to update my payment info. Now it has my premium paused and wont let me play anything at all. I tried using the same card thinking that it...

• I purchased a Spotify card and redeemed it for Premium subscription and I'm not getting it. It keeps telling me to update my payment info. Now it has my premium paused and wont let me play anything a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes