Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium only family premium ?

Hi. I have to make à payment to renew my spotify. The only problem is that I really DONT NEED that family premium account. Im single, no family and no friends I wont pay 50% more dollars per month for a plan I wont use When I enter my New crédit card...

• Hi. I have to make à payment to renew my spotify.  The only problem is that I really DONT NEED that family premium account. Im single, no family and no friends I wont pay 50% more dollars per mo...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo realizar pago

Hola, buenas tardes, quisiera me ayudaran para realizar pago de suscripcion. He ingresado mi número de tarjeta pero es rechazado. Gracias

• Hola, buenas tardes, quisiera me ayudaran para realizar pago de suscripcion. He ingresado mi número de tarjeta pero es rechazado. Gracias
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I got charged twice!

Hi. I got charged twice. Yesterday I tried to change my subscription plan to a student but there was an error with the payment. So two minutes later I paid for premium (6.99€). Now turned out that I got charged for Student and Premium plan.

• Gig Goer
  • Hi. I got charged twice. Yesterday I tried to change my subscription plan to a student but there was an error with the payment. So two minutes later I paid for premium (6.99€). Now turned out that I ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't Let Me Pay!!!

I am about to go crazy! We moved back to the US from the Czech Republic. I finally got it to let me change my country, but now it won't accept any of my payments from cards that are accepted everywhere else on the planet. I did everything that was su...

• I am about to go crazy! We moved back to the US from the Czech Republic. I finally got it to let me change my country, but now it won't accept any of my payments from cards that are accepted everywhe...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewed premium instead of family

I had a payment issue so when i went to update my card it charged me for regular premium instead of renenewing my family plan. I went ahead and added the family plan again but my card only shows that 10$ was taken am i gonna get charged 15$ again for...

• I had a payment issue so when i went to update my card it charged me for regular premium instead of renenewing my family plan. I went ahead and added the family plan again but my card only shows that...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I need HELP. I purchased a family plan instead of a single plan, and I want to cancel it. But it already charged my account, and I want my refund and I want to only pay my 10.00 for Spotify.

• I need HELP. I purchased a family plan instead of a single plan, and I want to cancel it. But it already charged my account, and I want my refund and I want to only pay my 10.00 for Spotify. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is gone

Hi,my premium account is suddenly gone. I can still see my playlists, but cannot play. Tried to login several times, but subscriptions still says ‘free’.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my premium account is suddenly gone. I can still see my playlists, but cannot play. Tried to login several times, but subscriptions still says ‘free’. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I was billed but it said I'm still in the free account

So I applied for the premium account and filled all the necessary data. I chose to pay using the Phone Credit type (Pulsa - Indonesia). My phone credit was billed, but it said on the app that I'm still in the free account. I can't see any payment his...

• So I applied for the premium account and filled all the necessary data. I chose to pay using the Phone Credit type (Pulsa - Indonesia). My phone credit was billed, but it said on the app that I'm sti...
  • RobiP
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my Spotify country

I'm currently residing in Thailand but I will be going back to Malaysia soon. I first downloaded Spotify when I came to Thailand. But now my set country is Thailand and I tried to change it but there is only Thailand on the list. Will the country cha...

• I'm currently residing in Thailand but I will be going back to Malaysia soon. I first downloaded Spotify when I came to Thailand. But now my set country is Thailand and I tried to change it but there...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need valid receipt

In my account I can find all payments under the label you state as "Receipts". But those are not valid receipts. They don't even state who I am doing business with, just that a transaction has been made. For book keeping I, and I guess a million othe...

• In my account I can find all payments under the label you state as "Receipts".  But those are not valid receipts. They don't even state who I am doing business with, just that a transaction has...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY ACEITA CARTÃO DE DEBITO PARA PAGAMENTO?

NÃO CONSIGO INICIAR UM PLANO PREMIUM POR CONTA DE PROBLEMAS NA HORA DO PAGAMENTO, MEU CARTÃO É APENAS DE DÉBITO

• NÃO CONSIGO INICIAR UM PLANO PREMIUM POR CONTA DE PROBLEMAS NA HORA DO PAGAMENTO, MEU CARTÃO É APENAS DE DÉBITO
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo usar o Premium

Paguei por boleto a mais de 5 dias e não consigo usar o Premium!!!

• Paguei por boleto a mais de 5 dias e não consigo usar o Premium!!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't update my student discount because my university was taken from the list

Hello! I just recieved an email where they told me my student disccount was about to expire, so when i tried to update my information to proove i'm still a student, i couldn't find my university listed, even though last year it was. Its Tecnológico d...

• Hello! I just recieved an email where they told me my student disccount was about to expire, so when i tried to update my information to proove i'm still a student, i couldn't find my university list...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pérdida de cuenta Premium al cambiar de celular

Hola, buenos días.Cambié de celular y al ingresar a Spotify únicamente tengo acceso FREE. Actualmente yo cuento con paquete familiar PREMIUM. Ya verifiqué mi estado de cuenta y continúan debitando mensualmente el valor por el servicio. Me pueden ayud...

• Hola, buenos días. Cambié de celular y al ingresar a Spotify únicamente tengo acceso FREE. Actualmente yo cuento con paquete familiar PREMIUM. Ya verifiqué mi estado de cuenta y continúan debitando ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment- premium

I wanted a spotify premium. Went to the homepage and it showed me that i can have a 30 days free trial. Clicked on it, entered my card number and all - it said that i have already used a free trial and when i checked my bank account, it said that 6,9...

• I wanted a spotify premium. Went to the homepage and it showed me that  i can have a 30 days free trial. Clicked on it, entered my card number and all - it said that i have already used a free t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Baja premium

Hola se me ha olvidado el usuario de spotify y me están cobrando en el banco quería darme de baja ya que no encuentro el nombre de usuario.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola se me ha olvidado el usuario de spotify y me están cobrando en el banco quería darme de baja ya que no encuentro el nombre de usuario.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What to do when registration in premium will have an unknown error because of the over dued account

This happened to me before but i forgot on how to do this again, when ever i tried to register for a new premium there is an unknown error that will appear above i know that it is because of the overdue of my account since it expire 5 days ago how to...

• This happened to me before but i forgot on how to do this again, when ever i tried to register for a new premium there is an unknown error that will appear above i know that it is because of the over...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify BPI

hi there, im trying to use a bpi card to get my old account onto premium but it gives me a red bar with the following text: Enter a valid credit card number.do you guys not accept the card if it's a cirrus card?

• hi there,   im trying to use a bpi card to get my old account onto premium but it gives me a red bar with the following text:   Enter a valid credit card number. do you guys not acce...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abbonamento Premium disattivato

Qualche giorno fa ho notato che (nonostante avessi pagato il canone mensile due settimane prima) mi è stato disattivato il servizio Premium e adesso dispongo solo di quello Free.A cosa è dovuto questo disguido?

• Qualche giorno fa ho notato che (nonostante avessi pagato il canone mensile due settimane prima) mi è stato disattivato il servizio Premium e adesso dispongo solo di quello Free. A cosa è dovuto que...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes