Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution No button to activate Hulu?

The button to activate Hulu just isn't there eventhough it says that I have the Student Spotify and being charged 4.99 plus tax. Spotify works just fine just can't activate Hulu.

• Regular
  • The button to activate Hulu just isn't there eventhough it says that I have the Student Spotify and being charged 4.99 plus tax. Spotify works just fine just can't activate Hulu.
  • meo25094
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country of residence or payment method

Hi there, I'm trying to change the credit card I'm using for my premium subscription, but it's telling me I need to change my country of residence first. When I try to change my country of residence they tell me to do so by changing my payment method...

• Hi there,   I'm trying to change the credit card I'm using for my premium subscription, but it's telling me I need to change my country of residence first.   When I try to change my cou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I made a random account for Spotify and had got premium subscription under my moms credit card on it but I no longer use that Spotify account so I want to cancel the subscription but I forgot the name, in which I had put for the account and the passw...

• I made a random account for Spotify and had got premium subscription under my moms credit card on it but I no longer use that Spotify account so I want to cancel the subscription but I forgot th...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confuse

I would like to unsubscribe my 6 months premium on spotify, however my billing is through Singtel. I cant seem to find the 'Cancel' or 'Unsubscribe' button. Do i need to contact Singtel to unsubscribe. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to unsubscribe my 6 months premium on spotify, however my billing is through Singtel. I cant seem to find the 'Cancel' or 'Unsubscribe' button. Do i need to contact Singtel to unsubscrib...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for year up front?

I did this last year and subs just expired and want to do it again but cant find the option. As someone with variable monthly income, Im not interested in yet more monthly direct debits in my life, taking money when I'm not ready for it. Anyone solve...

• Casual Listener
  • I did this last year and subs just expired and want to do it again but cant find the option. As someone with variable monthly income, Im not interested in yet more monthly direct debits in my life, t...
  • whatfriends
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money but there is no premium

Hi my problem is simple. I was trying to activate premium for students and after i did the first step (master card number etc) i canceled every action. When i look on my bank account it shows me that spotify took 9,99zł (i live in poland) but i dont ...

• Hi my problem is simple. I was trying to activate premium for students and after i did the first step (master card number etc) i canceled every action. When i look on my bank account it shows me that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account and changing country

HI, we have moved countries and i have successfully managed to change the country setting in the family premium account, but the rest of the family members are still on the old country and there seem to be no way of changing that? I want all the fami...

• Regular
  • HI, we have moved countries and i have successfully managed to change the country setting in the family premium account, but the rest of the family members are still on the old country and there seem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel subscription but won't allow me

I had spotify before as a student and I was going to switch over from Tidal and didn't like it, trying to cancel subscription but the option is not available, yet I was already charged for the month. HELP.

• I had spotify before as a student and I was going to switch over from Tidal and didn't like it, trying to cancel subscription but the option is not available, yet I was already charged for the month....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Accounts, Two Charges

About 2 years ago, I opened an account. Canceled it (paid $5.00+ p/m) to keeps playlists, etc.) I've since opened another Spotify account and want to completely cancel the one I opened two years ago but that email no longer exists and I don't really ...

• About 2 years ago, I opened an account.  Canceled it (paid $5.00+ p/m) to keeps playlists, etc.) I've since opened another Spotify account and want to completely cancel the one I opened two year...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is raising its prices in Norway

Hi everyone, Spotify Staff here. The cost of Spotify varies across select regions. In order to meet market demands and conditions, while continuing to offer a great personalised service, Spotify will be increasing the price of our Premium subscriptio...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi everyone, Spotify Staff here.   The cost of Spotify varies across select regions. In order to meet market demands and conditions, while continuing to offer a great personalised service, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Impossible to change my country AND/OR credit card

Hello everyone ! First of all, I'm well aware of this article. I opened my account in France several years ago. I'm now living in Canada, and want to change my country and credit card. I've been trying for several months and it's not working ! I'm no...

• Hello everyone !   First of all, I'm well aware of this article.   I opened my account in France several years ago. I'm now living in Canada, and want to change my country and credit ca...
  • ollitei
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinei o plano Premium, e continua free no dispositivo

Assinei o Spotify Premium com boleto bancário à 8 dias (5 dias úteis). No meu perfil pelo site aparece o Premium, porém em todos os dispositivos está como free. Eu só possuo uma conta, e também ja entrei e sai diversas vezes.

• Assinei o Spotify Premium com boleto bancário à 8 dias (5 dias úteis). No meu perfil pelo site aparece o Premium, porém em todos os dispositivos está como free. Eu só possuo uma conta, e também ja en...
  • educguerreiro
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant start seven day free trial?

I wanted to try this app for commutes to work, but want to this week coming up. Ive searched evertwhere and i cant seem to be able to start my premium. (Ive never had premium before)

• I wanted to try this app for commutes to work, but want to this week coming up. Ive searched evertwhere and i cant seem to be able to start my premium. (Ive never had premium before)
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

18app

Salve, non so più dove andare per chiedere assistenza a qualcuno per avere informazioni sul perché, il mio abbonamento di sei mesi con 18app, non funzioni nonostante i soldi siano stati presi. Ho inviato una email perché sulla community consigliavano...

• Salve, non so più dove andare per chiedere assistenza a qualcuno per avere informazioni sul perché, il mio abbonamento di sei mesi con 18app, non funzioni nonostante i soldi siano stati presi. Ho inv...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I have registered to spotify premium yesterday at 11:00 am (GMT+8), and was expecting to see “Premium” on my subscription status today. I paid via credit/bank account. But why am I not registered yet? Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have registered to spotify premium yesterday at 11:00 am (GMT+8), and was expecting to see “Premium” on my subscription status today. I paid via credit/bank account. But why am I not registered yet...
  • marcel_ayessa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Hulu/Spotify bundle

I purchased the Hulu/Spotify bundle on the 12th. Details on the bundle: $.99 for Hulu for first three month, then remaining months would be $12.99 for Hulu/Spotify bundle. Hulu doesn’t recognize that I purchased that bundle but I’m still being charge...

• I purchased the Hulu/Spotify bundle on the 12th. Details on the bundle: $.99 for Hulu for first three month, then remaining months would be $12.99 for Hulu/Spotify bundle. Hulu doesn’t recognize that...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu & Spotify deal

So does the 3 month only apply for Hulu or does it apply for your Spotify account as well? So like if I do decide to go through with the 0.99 deal, do I only get Hulu for 3 months and continue paying 9.99/month for Spotify Premium?

• Casual Listener
  • So does the 3 month only apply for Hulu or does it apply for your Spotify account as well? So like if I do decide to go through with the 0.99 deal, do I only get Hulu for 3 months and continue paying...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con pago

Hola, tengo spotify premium que se debita de mi tarjeta de crédito. Pagué el último mes (figura en mi tarjeta de crédito que se abonó el día 3 de abril) y me cortaron el servicio diciendo que no está pago. ¿Qué debo hacer? ¿Con quién debo hablar?. He...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo spotify premium que se debita de mi tarjeta de crédito. Pagué el último mes (figura en mi tarjeta de crédito que se abonó el día 3 de abril)  y me cortaron el servicio diciendo que n...
  • giulibrarda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu plano não mudou para premium e já paguei o boleto

Eu era Spotify free paguei o boleto ontem de 16,90 na promoção 60 dias pra um mês. Mas meu spotify não muda do plano free continuo... já desinstalei e baixei novamente e nada... o que fazer?

• Eu era Spotify free paguei o boleto ontem de 16,90 na promoção 60 dias pra um mês. Mas meu spotify não muda do plano free continuo... já desinstalei e baixei novamente e nada... o que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal isn’t working

Helloi usually pay my premium family subscription automatically via Paypal. But this month it suddenly stopped paying and sent me a mail where it says that i have to update my payment method. So i click the link and select the option paypal, but when...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i usually pay my premium family subscription automatically via Paypal. But this month it suddenly stopped paying and sent me a mail where it says that i have to update my payment method. So i ...
  • theroguemonk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Credit Card
    paypal
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes