Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Smart Money

Smart Money

How do I subscribe to premium using only prepaid sim card ? (Smart money?)
3 Replies

Hey @aliyanavarrooo, welcome to the Community! 

You're referring to a prepaid Smart card, right? Still need help? You should be able to follow these steps to get your subscription set up.  (NOTE- this will work best if you can use a computer, and go through the Chrome browser, preferably in incognito mode. If not, use whatever you prefer, but of course let me know if you have any issues.)

1. First things first, if you already have Premium through a different payment method, you'll need to cancel your subscription and then sign up again with the steps below.  If you need help with that, let me know!  Otherwise, read on 🙂
  2. Go to www.spotify.com/premium
  3. Select "pay by mobile" 
  4. Enter your phone number, then click "continue"
  5. You'll get a text message containing a PIN number
  6. Enter the PIN code, then click "confirm"
  7. Rock on, you're all set up!

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions, or if there's anything I can do!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

what I don't get about paying in Smart prepaid is that like how does it charge my mobile ? what type of load ? ...because in smart there's like smart money and banking stuff in the sim card settings. I don't know which one to use for spotify.

Hi @aliyanavarrooo!

I think you'd be best inquiring with the folks at the Smart prepaid company about how the service actually works. As long as you go through the directions on subscribing, your Premium subscription fees should be tacked on to your phone bill, but any other questions about the card itself I'd reccommend contacting Smart prepaid.

Hope that helps!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Suggested posts