Premium DUO

Country

Ukraine

Device

(PC)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I listen and add songs to favorite list on free account, but after i paid for Premium DUO some albums and songs became unavailable to play (look at the picture). I want to know why this is happening and how to fix it.

Аннотация 2020-07-24 211507.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Thanks for reply, was your Spotify account set to the correct location prior to this change taking affect as your billing address/country could have updated your Spotify Account and was incorrect prior.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Sonatix,

The songs that you have identified which are greyed out means that they are currently unplayable this can happen for a number of reasons from the Artist/Distributor of the content making a request to Spotify to remove the content from the platform or in some cases these can be due to licencing restrictions which are carried out by regions however Spotify has no control over this. Learn more about Missing Content in this Spotify Support Article.

But strange - this is happened right after i paid for subscription.
Marked as solution

Hey! Thanks for reply, was your Spotify account set to the correct location prior to this change taking affect as your billing address/country could have updated your Spotify Account and was incorrect prior.

Suggested posts