Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

j’ai été débité 2 fois

j’ai été débité 2 fois

Bonsoir, 

je viens de voir sur mes relevés banquaires que j’ai été débité deux fois ce mois-ci. 

en attente d’une réponse, merci

8 Replies

Hey @jeannestomr!

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you don't mind me replying in English. I'm sure we can figure out what happened here.

Were those payments made on the same date? Also, has this happened to you before, or is it the first time? I'd also suggest reading this Support article for me info.

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

C’est la première fois que ça m’arrive, deux fois pour le même mois.

Thanks for the info! Can you let me know when your next payment date is? You can check that in your subscription page here: https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/. Have a nice day 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Have this been solved ?

I'm facing the same issue !

Hey there @jonadem

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Keep in mind we charge each Premium plan once per month. If you notice multiple Spotify payments in the same month, there are a few things to check.

Make sure you follow the steps listed in this help article. 

You can keep track of your monthly billing with Spotify by visiting your Receipts page.  

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

This article : https://support.spotify.com/article/charged-twice/ leads to a 404 error.

This morning, there was two payments from yesterday and now I can only see one.

Hey there @jonadem,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Do you mind opening the page again in a private or incognito browser? This can fix issues with the cache which might be causing the page to be unresponsive.     

We also recommend checking with your bank whether two payments were charged by Spotify or just one.

If you notice you've paid twice, get in touch with our customer support team here and they'll help you allocate them.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Have a great day!   

404 in private mode with Firefox.

Suggested posts