Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Soptify premium

Soptify premium

My spotify premium can’t working

3 Replies

Hey @4as62zo8e4i30m5mwjna,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

Usually, this type of issue happens when you log in to a different account by mistake. We'd recommend logging out and back in following the steps in this article.

If the issue persists, it's possible that the Premium account has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists.

In case that the account doesn't show the Premium subscription after this, as we cannot access users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi I am from Indonesia, I cannot subscribe Spotify Premium. Whenever I tried to pay the Premium subscription cost, I always got the error that saying "Unable to connect"

Hey @bernardtimotius,

Thanks for your reply in this thread.

In this type of cases, make sure your payment method has sufficient funds, and is:

• Registered in the same country to your Spotify account.
  • Not expired or canceled.
  • Enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases.
  • Opted into e-commerce and cross border payments.

If your payment methods meet these requirements, but the issue persists, try this:

• Try entering your payment details again using a private/incognito window.
  • Get in touch with your payment provider, so they can check if everything is in order.

It might just be a temporary connection issue, so we advise you to wait some hours since your last attempt to try again as well.

If the inconvenience persists after checking all that was mentioned above, it might be worth contacting our Customer Support team, so they can look into your account in detail. This way, you can be sure this is not an account-related inconvenience.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts