Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium and Hulu (Ad-Free) Package

Spotify Premium and Hulu (Ad-Free) Package

Plan

Free/Premium

- [Potential Plan] Spotify Premium WITH Hulu (Ad-FREE)

Country

- USA

Device

- All and any devices.

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

- All and any working operating systems.

My Question or Issue

Hello everyone! Currently, there is a Spotify Premium Deal that includes Hulu (Ad-Supported) or that INCLUDES advertisements.

I believe that this is a great deal, however, I already have a subscription to Hulu (Ad-Free) and if I were subcribe to this package deal of Spotify Premium with Hulu (Ad-Supported) unforunately, I will lose the ad-free benefit from the Hulu subscription as it will have to be downgraded to the Ad-Supported/Ads-Included version of Hulu with the Spotify Premium account. 

So, because of this, I came up with an idea! My question for the community is; For those who already have an ad-free subscription to Hulu, and want to take the full advantage of the Spotify Premium deal, and to those who do not have the Hulu subscription with Ad-free benefit and have a Spotify premium account; Would you be interested in a subscription for both a Spotify Premium account that INCLUDES a Hulu subscription that is also AD-Free? 

I have already spoken with a Spotify Agent regarding this concern, and currently there is no package deal of Spotify Premium with an Ad-Free Hulu subscription. 

Please let me know your thoughts about this and include them in the comments! Hopefully if we can make enough noise about this within the community, we can make this idea into a reality! 

2 Replies

Hey there @marcjeffreyb,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Having a Spotify Premium and Hulu No Commercials bundle is something other Spotify users would like to see as well 🙂

In this case, we'd suggest heading over to this Idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works or how ideas get implemented, make sure to head here

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Have a great day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Can I get hulu (ad-free) package in Bangladesh? I have a problem with this package. I recently buy student plan, but didn't get hulu access

Screenshot 2023-10-31 142631.png
Screenshot 2023-10-31 142636.png
Screenshot 2023-10-31 142615.png

Suggested posts