Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for loyal subscribers!

Spotify for loyal subscribers!

I see Spotify has a promotion for new accounts to try out premium for .99 cents for 3 months. As a loyal Spotify subscriber who pays 10.00 a month and has paid 10.00 a month for years, i feel this is completely unfair! What promotions do loyal spotifiers get? While new subscribers get it for .99 cents for 3 months? Subscription canceled until futher notice.

5 Replies

Hey @Str8chillin28 and welcome to the Spotify Community!

That offer is only for those who reverted to Free before October 16th, 2018. I’d recommend checking out this and that. Let me know if you have other questions.

Have a nice day 🙂

Those are great offers. But i pay for an advanced hulu plan not the basic
do the offer is only good if you want the basic plan, in which i do not. I
also dont have a family and am not a student. So im not going to pay more
for my subscription and i cant get a discount because im not a student. And
new users get premium for 3 months for .99 cents. So where does that leave
loyal spotifiers that are not students and dont have families?

Hey @Str8chillin28.

Thanks for giving us your feedback on this, we appreciate it.

A similar idea has already been created about this in the Community by one of our users here. Make sure to add your vote to it, and if it gets enough votes, then Spotify might consider implementing it in the future.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions regarding this.

You don't understand the statement.

We as older users don't want the entry-level discount, we want some sort of attempt at customer retention. A loyalty program, rewards for users that have listened to x amount of music, paid x amount of money all together, been subscribed for x amount of months/years  etc.

I was quite content with the "Pay for 1 entire year and get 2 month off" deal, as it has been the ONLY "reward" for long term subscription, ever, and spotify REMOVED IT! !

Spotify doesn't care about its costumers, because it doesn't offer any user friendliness when it comes to any other feature than playing the music. You should at the very least be offering a slight discount for people that buy long term subscription. _AT THE VERY LEAST_

Hey @Severinsen95.

Thanks for reaching out to us again.

There is also an idea which is more general than the previous one we linked to - here it is. The idea's status is set to Not Right Now, which means that Spotify aren't currently considering implementing it, but you can still vote for it.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Suggested posts