Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Starting a subsription in US, but moving to Australia in 3 months

I am currently a subscriber for another music subscription service and my plan is set to renew in February. However, I will be moving to Australia in May and the provider I currently use is not available in Australia. I would like to switch to Spotif...

• I am currently a subscriber for another music subscription service and my plan is set to renew in February. However, I will be moving to Australia in May and the provider I currently use is not avail...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged by Mobile account but signed up to 6 months free?

Forgive me if there is a solution that has already been posted about this but here is the situation...I signed up to Fido (Canadian Mobile) end of November 2017, took advantage of Spotify (6 months free) but have just been charged by using this. I fo...

• Forgive me if there is a solution that has already been posted about this but here is the situation... I signed up to Fido (Canadian Mobile) end of November 2017, took advantage of Spotify (6 mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con pago con tarjeta

Me cobraron dos veces una sale con cargos de Adyenmx y otro con punto de cargos hable al banco y es problema de spotify

• Me cobraron dos veces una sale con cargos de Adyenmx y otro con punto de cargos hable al banco y es problema de spotify
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Partner Premium Subscription

Hello, i’m a starbucks partner and with that comes a free subscription to spotify premium. I let my paid billing cycle end so I could hook up my partner codes and when I did my spotify never changed back to premium. any suggestions?

• Hello, i’m a starbucks partner and with that comes a free subscription to spotify premium. I let my paid billing cycle end so I could hook up my partner codes and when I did my spotify never changed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to see which of my playlists a song is in

So I just discovered today that I have two accounts. Let me start by saying my teenager set this up. He opened his account and everything was fine. Then my husband and I wanted it so he was told to change it to a family plan. He said it was $25 a mon...

• So I just discovered today that I have two accounts.  Let me start by saying my teenager set this up.  He opened his account and everything was fine.  Then my husband and I wanted it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Plan Issue

Hi everyone. I'm here again reporting a new issue: Recently, I had to move to another country (From Argentina to Chile) and also I would (hopefully) like to move my music with me ;-). The problem began in two different ways: One was when I tried to c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone. I'm here again reporting a new issue: Recently, I had to move to another country (From Argentina to Chile) and also I would (hopefully) like to move my music with me ;-).   T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged, but still no premium

My card´ve been charged, but my account still isn´t premium. Why? 

• Not applicable
  • My card´ve been charged, but my account still isn´t premium. Why? 
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double charged

HiI have been charged both for 1 year Premium for 2018 and for a monthly charge for January 2018. How/when do you Spotify intend to refund the payment for January 2018? Payment order id: 444516278471072-12/Ricco Boyer

• Hi I have been charged both for 1 year Premium for 2018 and for a monthly charge for January 2018. How/when do you Spotify intend to refund the payment for January 2018? Payment order id:   444...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with payment

Hi, I live and work in Colombia, but have a bank acct. in the U.S. My credit card is also from U.S. Why can I not pay with that credit card? It is the best and only read option I have to pay the monthy cost. Please advise, Gracias!

• Hi,  I live and work in Colombia, but have a bank acct. in the U.S.  My credit card is also from U.S.  Why can I not pay with that credit card?  It is the best and only read optio...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount

So i was trying to get the student discount but so i went in provided my credit card and was charged then i couldn't find my school and i couldn't find a cancel button so i closed the page and Now i need my money to be refunded

• So i was trying to get the student discount but so i went in provided my credit card and was charged then i couldn't find my school and i couldn't find a cancel button so i closed the page and Now i ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ive never joined spotify! Why am i being charged??

I never started an account w spotify until today. Pretty upset I've been charged for 3 months now for something I never signed up for. I need to be reimbursed for the charged that I do not know how you got my account information. AND it's rediculos t...

• Casual Listener
  • I never started an account w spotify until today. Pretty upset I've been charged for 3 months now for something I never signed up for. I need to be reimbursed for the charged that I do not know how y...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice in one week!!

So I have the subscription that costs $14.99/month. I was charged last Friday and today another charge of $14.99 was taken from my account! Of course I can't get in touch with any real customer service person to find out why they're taking out two pa...

• So I have the subscription that costs $14.99/month. I was charged last Friday and today another charge of $14.99 was taken from my account! Of course I can't get in touch with any real customer servi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify gave me a link that promised no ADs for 7 days

spotify gave me a link that promised no ADs for 7 days(no creditcard required)....continue with ads!! Big lie!!

• spotify gave me a link that promised no ADs for 7 days(no creditcard required)....continue with ads!! Big lie!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Done paying still can't play

Hi, I just paid today for a monthly subscription using the reference number but still can't play music. How do I make it work. Thanks

• Hi, I just paid today for a monthly subscription using the reference number but still can't play music. How do I make it work. Thanks
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have UNIdays 50% discount

I had a 12month Unidays £5 spotify premium discount monthly subscription.The 12months had ended, but spotify didnt tell me this, which I couldve renewed the unidays discount had they informed me. They charged me 2 months of full price( £15) subscript...

• I had a 12month Unidays £5 spotify premium discount  monthly subscription. The 12months had ended, but spotify didnt tell me this, which I couldve renewed the unidays discount had they informed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Availing premium but u take advantage ur taking money in my acct..

Why are you deducting without my knowledge when i check the account a lot of deduction from spotify you think its fair??it was clear when i avail that to avail premium i just need to pay 9pesos.. ur taking advantage spotify..i would like an answer fr...

• Why are you deducting without my knowledge when i check the account a lot of deduction from spotify you think its fair?? it was clear when i avail that to avail premium i just need to pay 9pesos.. u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium download

Hi im currently registered to spotify premium.One of the benefits is you can play music while offline right ? And u need to download the music first.. when i use/on my data connection/internet is there any deduction on my data balance even though i a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi im currently registered to spotify premium.One of the benefits is you can play music while offline right ? And u need to download the music first.. when i use/on my data connection/internet is the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still on free plan, while iphone subscription is valid

Hi, i've been paying with itunescredits. As you can see my subscription is running. But Spotify still shows as free. Please fix. Both my spotify email and app-store email are the same.

photo_2018-01-18_10-55-05.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i've been paying with itunescredits. As you can see my subscription is running. But Spotify still shows as free. Please fix. Both my spotify email and app-store email are the same.&...
  • ramonv1978
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable student discount and activate family

Hi, when i log-in to my acc today i get pop-up that im using spotify for family premium. But i have activated student premium. I dont change my premium status. I dont need family acc. Im using my acc only on mobile device and two notebooks (home and ...

• Hi, when i log-in to my acc today i get pop-up that im using spotify for family premium. But i have activated student premium.   I dont change my premium status. I dont need family acc. Im usi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged, help asap

I try to get student discount, first try declined because i uploaded the wrong paper, the second one get approvel but they charged me again. Can you extend my account for 1 month ?

• I try to get student discount, first try declined because i uploaded the wrong paper, the second one get approvel but they charged me again. Can you extend my account for 1 month ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes