Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium account canceled without notification

PlanPremium / FamilyCountry FranceDeviceiPhone 6, labtop, Ipad 4Operating SystemiOS 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a Family subscription since last September. Since yesterday and the availability of the new mobile version of Spotify (don't...

• Plan Premium / Family Country  France Device iPhone 6, labtop, Ipad 4 Operating System iOS 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a Family subscription since last ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

PlanFamily subscription CountryMéxico DeviceLG G5Operating SystemAndroid 7.0 I have and issue with my family subscription, today all my family members lost the premium subscription, and also, I'm being charged for a family plan that I'm not using, si...

• Plan Family subscription  Country México    Device LG G5 Operating System Android 7.0   I have and issue with my family subscription, today all my family members lost th...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I have updated my credit card information for payments for premium, and my Spotify app says, I’m going to lose premium and to update. But I’ve done it twice now and it says the same thing Free/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8 plus)Operating System(iOS ...

• I have updated my credit card information for payments for premium, and my Spotify app says, I’m going to lose premium and to update. But I’ve done it twice now and it says the same thing  Free...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription being charged but can't use

I have a new computer for about 6 months and have not been able to use Spotify because I don't know my user name or an email address that was used. It is a debit card payment and the bank can't cancel the debit card at the bank. I need someone to hel...

• I have a new computer for about 6 months and have not been able to use Spotify because I don't know my user name or an email address that was used.  It is a debit card payment and the bank can't...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled premium subscription still charged

I cancelled my premium subscription but was still charge the fee and there seems to be no way to get in contact with customer service to have that charge reversed any suggestions from anyone?

• Visitor
  • I cancelled my premium subscription but was still charge the fee and there seems to be no way to get in contact with customer service to have that charge reversed any suggestions from anyone?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged twice for student account

why did i get charged twice for student account if i only signed up for it once?

• why did i get charged twice for student account if i only signed up for it once?  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not yet on Premium

Hey Spotify team, I just made my payment today (which is still before the deadline for payment) yet, I am still not subscribed to premiums. You may check the photo attached here for proof. Please help. Many Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify team,    I just made my payment today (which is still before the deadline for payment)  yet,  I am still not subscribed to premiums.    You may check the...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hi! I paid for my premium subscription days ago using online banking. Both my bank and dragonpay confirmed my payment but spotify hasn't emailed my receipt and my status is still free How do I resolve this issue? Thanks!

• Hi! I paid for my premium subscription days ago using online banking. Both my bank and dragonpay confirmed my payment but spotify hasn't emailed my receipt and my status is still free 😞 How do I res...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months subscription charged but still free

HiI made payment for 3 months subscription with my credit card. But my account is still free. Money was taken from my credit card. I have waited 3 days.

• Hi I made payment for 3 months subscription with my credit card. But my account is still free. Money was taken from my credit card. I have waited 3 days.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

12 months for $99 not showing on account

I am already a premium member and recently purchased the 12 months of premium for $99 deal. The charge has posted on my bank account, however there is no representation of this deal on my account and it is still listed as my recurring monthly payment...

• I am already a premium member and recently purchased the 12 months of premium for $99 deal. The charge has posted on my bank account, however there is no representation of this deal on my account and...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in entering mobile number

I want to upgrade to premium but I can't because everytime I enter my two numbers, an error message appears even though I have a good signal.

• I want to upgrade to premium but I can't because everytime I enter my two numbers, an error message appears even though I have a good signal.   <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why, if I'm paying premium, I can't allow to my premium account in the web

Hi, i'm paying for premium since years. Now, I need to acceed through the web to my premium account, but I can't. Even more, I can't acceed to my music in the web. I'm thinking of unsuscribing. Thank you.

• Hi, i'm paying for premium since years. Now, I need to acceed through the web to my premium account, but I can't. Even more, I can't acceed to my music in the web. I'm thinking of unsuscribing. Thank...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Paying?

In the past 3 months, 2 of my credit card has been charged $58 HKD by Spotify. How can I cut one of it off? The following transaction numbers that is double charging my CC.please help!!!!

• In the past 3 months, 2 of my credit card has been charged $58 HKD by Spotify. How can I cut one of it off? The following transaction numbers that is double charging my CC. please help!!!!   ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

I pay £9.99 per month and I still have adverts and I can’t skip the songs?

• I pay £9.99 per month and I still have adverts and I can’t skip the songs? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to upgrade to premium again but says I’ve reached the maximum accounts available for my phone

Downgraded to Free last month and now want to upgrade back to premium but it won’t let me do it through my network provider as says it’s reached the maximum accounts and won’t let me use my card as says it’s not even a valid card!?!?

• Downgraded to Free last month and now want to upgrade back to premium but it won’t let me do it through my network provider as says it’s reached the maximum accounts and won’t let me use my card as s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On new iPhone X I am premium trial whereas on iPad premium

Hi I have recently purchased a iPhone X and backed up all my documents etcOn my my new on my iPhone it says my account is Premium trial whereas on my iPad it says Premium. It says my premium account will expire on 12/12/17 but will not let me pay!For...

• Hi  I have recently purchased a iPhone X and backed up all my documents etc On my my new on my iPhone it says my account is Premium trial whereas on my iPad it says Premium. It says my premium...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not available in my country

Hi, could you tell me please, if there is an option to buy Premium with other payments, because when I try to pay for Premium, it says that it's not possible. That is error message:Spotify isn't available in your country yet. Change your location or ...

• Hi, could you tell me please, if there is an option to buy Premium with other payments, because when I try to pay for Premium, it says that it's not possible.   That is error message: Spotify...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Getting Advertised Promotional Rate - 99 Cents for Three Months

So I got the $.99 Cent subscription for 3 months and i did not get three months. I was charged in the beginning of my third month and not 3 full months. I would really like some help on this issue.

• Visitor
  • So I got the $.99  Cent subscription for 3 months and i did not get three months. I was charged in the beginning of my third month and not 3 full months. I would really like some help on this is...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Offline Issues

I pay for a premium account; however, it still will not let me listen to undownloaded tracks while I am offline. When I first got my premium account it did not matter whether I was on or offline but now it is blocking me from searching for things off...

• I pay for a premium account; however, it still will not let me listen to undownloaded tracks while I am offline. When I first got my premium account it did not matter whether I was on or offline but ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanPremium Country Philippines DeviceOppo F7 My Question or Issue My one month subscription has ended today but before it ended, I was able to subscribe for 1 month premium again and I paid it awhile ago in Cebuana using the reference number that wa...

• Plan Premium   Country  Philippines   Device Oppo F7   My Question or Issue  My one month subscription has ended today but before it ended, I was able to subscribe ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes