Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Yearly Premium cancel/change to Family Plan

I recently paid for a year Premium. However, now family members want Spotify. How can I convert the account and recover the $99 year fee? I obviously do not want to pay $14.99 on top of the $99 I just spent.

• I recently paid for a year Premium. However, now family members want Spotify. How can I convert the account and recover the $99 year fee? I obviously do not want to pay $14.99 on top of the $99 I jus...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Change
    Family Plan
    year
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help to Retrieve my email address associated with my username stephenstephens

Hi there Please can you help me to Retrieve my email address associated with my username stephenstephens. Iam having problem signing into my account I have a 3 month subscription can anyone help? Thanks in advance Steve

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there  Please can you help me to Retrieve my email address associated with my username stephenstephens.  Iam having problem signing into my account I have a 3 month subscription can an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help me

Hi, I'm sorry if my English is confusing, I'm using the translator, but basically I paid my ticket to sign the Premium, but when I signed it he asked for an email, and as my account and through Facebook there was no email , so I'm worried if the emai...

• Hi, I'm sorry if my English is confusing, I'm using the translator, but basically I paid my ticket to sign the Premium, but when I signed it he asked for an email, and as my account and through Faceb...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to use 30 days free trial but got charged.

Could I get refund?How to get free 30 days trial? Could you please refund and give me free 30 day trial. I want to try premium before subscribe it.

• Casual Listener
  • Could I get refund? How to get free 30 days trial?   Could you please refund and give me free 30 day trial. I want to try premium before subscribe it.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically Logged Out

Hi! I currently encountered this yesterday. 1/19/18.I am still currently subscribed as a premium user since my expiration for the premium is on 1/27/18. Somehow when i opened my spotify it was logged out and then when i logged back in all my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I currently encountered this yesterday. 1/19/18. I am still currently subscribed as a premium user since my expiration for the premium is on 1/27/18. Somehow when i opened my spotify it was logg...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cobranca indevida

Estou sendo cobrado todo dia 10 de cada mes no valor de R$16,90 por uma assinatura cancelada ha muitos meses.inclusive tenho a tela que comprova que minha conta eh free.gostaria de solicitar o cancelamento e estorno dessas cobrancas.

• Estou sendo cobrado todo dia 10 de cada mes no valor de R$16,90 por uma assinatura cancelada ha muitos meses. inclusive tenho a tela que comprova que minha conta eh free. gostaria de solicitar o ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium

Buenas tardes hace dias mi cuenta premium volvio a free, eso paso despues que se me borraran los datos de cache e info desde la app, como hago para ser premium nuevamente segun lo que dice antes de que se borre, la cuenta sigue intacta, tengo miedo q...

• Buenas tardes hace dias mi cuenta premium volvio a free, eso paso despues que se me borraran los datos de cache e info desde la app, como hago para ser premium nuevamente segun lo que dice antes de q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount removed without notice

I tried using Hulu today and my account would not log in (haven't used Hulu in months). After digging around I notice spotify changed my account back to regular premium without ever sending me a notice, this happened 4 months ago. This was 2 months a...

• I tried using Hulu today and my account would not log in (haven't used Hulu in months). After digging around I notice spotify changed my account back to regular premium without ever sending me a noti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Fail charge and double charge

Hello, i´m from mexico. the charge of my suscription was denied the las 15 of january yesterday It was pay But i have twice charge payment, so my bank say it wasn´t they fault.Also my husband can´t use the acount we´re in a familiar plan but really I...

• Hello, i´m from mexico. the charge of my suscription was denied the las 15 of january yesterday It was pay But i have twice charge payment, so my bank say it wasn´t they fault. Also my husband can´t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card Getting Charged but Don't Have an Account

Hi, I am reaching out on behalf of my mom because she does not have an account. She just noticed that her card is being charged for Spotify but as I stated she does not have an account (I do but I pay for my own). She would like to contact someone to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am reaching out on behalf of my mom because she does not have an account. She just noticed that her card is being charged for Spotify but as I stated she does not have an account (I do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade from Premium to Family and chenge my payment method

I used to have an premium account but my January payment is late.. So, I was thinking to change my payment methods when my family asked me to upgrade to Family.I just updated my account to Family, but the message says it is be available only in Febru...

• I used to have an premium account but my January payment is late..  So, I was thinking to change my payment methods when my family asked me to upgrade to Family. I just updated my account to F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the payment card from France to Spain

Hi, I pay Spotify with a french credit card. Now that I live in Spain, I'd like to pay it with my spanish card, especially to go to the Familiar Plan. When I try to change the payment method, it gives me the following error: Parece que tu tarjeta es ...

• Hi,   I pay Spotify with a french credit card. Now that I live in Spain, I'd like to pay it with my spanish card, especially to go to the Familiar Plan. When I try to change the paym...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has just changed to the free version

I subscribed to Spotify premium on 24th December and it's now changed to the free version. I subscribed while in Brazil and paid with paypal. I've just come back to Barcelona where I live - could this have anything to do with it? My profile country i...

• I subscribed to Spotify premium on 24th December and it's now changed to the free version.  I subscribed while in Brazil and paid with paypal.  I've just come back to Barcelona where I live...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My free trial isn’t working

Ive tried to access my free trial but it automatically told me I had to pay for it? Everyone gets a free trial and I’d like one too, I’m very dissapointed

• Ive tried to access my free trial but it automatically told me I had to pay for it? Everyone gets a free trial and I’d like one too, I’m very dissapointed 
  • Heliotropium039
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown account is using premium subscription paid by my card

From my bank card Spotify receives payments for premium subscription of uknown user. How to lock this payments?

• From my bank card Spotify receives payments for premium subscription of uknown user. How to lock this payments?  
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieve my username password

Hi there Please can you Retrieve my password from my username to log into my 3 month trial spotify premium account I also have a receipt to prove I have pay for the subscription. Please Help in any waysThanks you for your kind attention. Steve.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there  Please can you Retrieve my password from my username to log into my 3 month trial spotify premium account  I also have a receipt to prove I have pay for the subscription.  ...
  • OverratedDev
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to move a User to a New Premium Account

hi all, so my daughter is on my ex-GF's premium account.... awkward!! i want to move my daughter to my own premium account. how do i do that? oh and contacting ex wont be a 'fun' idea...

• hi all, so my daughter is on my ex-GF's premium account.... awkward!! i want to move my daughter to my own premium account.   how do i do that?   oh and contacting ex wont be a 'fun' id...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium renew

i just got premium on January 10 , then spotify wants me to subscribe again, and the date is January 19

• i just got premium on January 10 , then spotify wants me to subscribe again, and the date is January 19
  • OverratedDev
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble with payment methods

Can it be possible if I pay my premium for family bill through Bayad Centers?Thank you.

• Can it be possible if I pay my premium for family bill through Bayad Centers? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't pay without changing country, can't change country without payment.

Moved to the US from UK – can't pay with my US credit card without changing country to US. Can't change country without making the payment. Etc. FML (**bleep** my life)

• Moved to the US from UK – can't pay with my US credit card without changing country to US.    Can't change country without making the payment.  Etc.    FML (**bleep** my ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes