Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

$35 OVERDRAFT FEE WHEN MY BALANCE IS POSITIVE

I was charged an overdraft fee of $35 by spotify when my balance has the correct amount of funds to pay for my subscription. I would like to avoid taking legal action but if my $35 is not given back I will dispute the payment with my bank.

•   I was charged an overdraft fee of $35 by spotify when my balance has the correct amount of funds to pay for my subscription. I would like to avoid taking legal action but if my $35 is not giv...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift subscription issue

Trying to purchase a gift subscription and once I fill out all of the info there is no payment or confirmation. I started over and filled it out again and same thing. Any advice?

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to purchase a gift subscription and once I fill out all of the info there is no payment or confirmation. I started over and filled it out again and same thing. Any advice?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't take my credit card

I got Premium family on my german credit card, but I can't invite somebody in Canada ( where I live) so I tried to change to one of canadian credit cards, but it won't take it...

• I got Premium family on my german credit card, but I can't invite somebody in Canada ( where I live) so I tried to change to one of canadian credit cards, but it won't take it...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get premium

I'm trying to get Spotify premium while the $0.99 offer still stands, but whenever I put in my card information it says my card is from a non-Spotify country. My card is an American card, but I live in Italy so i tried to change my country but it say...

• I'm trying to get Spotify premium while the $0.99 offer still stands, but whenever I put in my card information it says my card is from a non-Spotify country. My card is an American card, but I live ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why charged me two times in a month?

I subscribed premium in the past. Then I updated to premium for family last month. Today I found Spotify charged me two times: CAD14.99 on Dec.8/2017 (transition code: Spotify Stockholm SWE), CAD9.99 on Dec.9/2017 (transition code: Spotify ). What i...

• I subscribed premium in the past. Then I updated to premium for family last month. Today I found Spotify charged me two times: CAD14.99 on Dec.8/2017 (transition code: Spotify <removed sensit...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My 0,99 Premium doesn't work well

I bought a premium for 0,99 TRY but it doesn't work. I can't see ''Spotify Premium'' on desktop app and I see ''Upgrade your account'' everywhere. Bill mail already came to me. Please SOS.

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a premium for 0,99 TRY but it doesn't work. I can't see ''Spotify Premium'' on desktop app and I see ''Upgrade your account'' everywhere. Bill mail already came to me. Please SOS.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problem

I got the premium version for 2 years with my phone contract but I can not use it anymore

• I got the premium version for 2 years with my phone contract but I can not use it anymore
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for $0.99 CAD not working when using visa?

When I try to put in all the information, it comes up saying "Payment failed. Try again or use a diffrent payment method." And I've checked all the information on the card, its fine, and I've done everything that spotify has suggested I try but nothi...

• When I try to put in all the information, it comes up saying "Payment failed. Try again or use a diffrent payment method." And I've checked all the information on the card, its fine, and I've done ev...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won’t accept any payment method

I’ve been trying for a few days now and I still can’t get my premium suscription working because it won’t accept any method, I used to pay through apple but now I can’t do it, what can I do ?

• I’ve been trying for a few days now and I still can’t get my premium suscription working because it won’t accept any method, I used to pay through apple but now I can’t do it, what can I do ? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM BECAUSE IT SAYS IM A FREE USER WHEN IM NOT!!!!!

hello i need a quick fix (if that exists) i have spotify premium and have a long time now, i currently can still use it with all benefits. when i try to cancel my subscription it then doesnt give me the option but only to GET PREMIUM! when im already...

• hello i need a quick fix (if that exists) i have spotify premium and have a long time now, i currently can still use it with all benefits. when i try to cancel my subscription it then doesnt give me ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ana-2001

Spotify premium payment (I get it charged) and it does not let me download songs, listen to music without connection ... It does not let me do anything and I checked everything.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify premium payment (I get it charged) and it does not let me download songs, listen to music without connection ... It does not let me do anything and I checked everything.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issue

Logged onto Spotify yesterday and it said my payment failed. On a £9.99 a month subscription for the last month. I have run through all the support suggestions and still getting the same message: Payment failed try again later or use different paymen...

• Visitor
  • Logged onto Spotify yesterday and it said my payment failed. On a £9.99 a month subscription for the last month. I have run through all the support suggestions and still getting the same message: Pay...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's wrong with subscription price for Soundtrack Business?

I wanted to purchase a Soundtrack Business subscription for my small brewery, but what's with the price offer on the main page?I mean I like the offer, very generouse, but can I get an old price instead? P. S. Well, the price on the checkout is $19.9...

Снимок экрана 2018-08-08 в 09.58.33.png
  • I wanted to purchase a Soundtrack Business subscription for my small brewery, but what's with the price offer on the main page? I mean I like the offer, very generouse, but can I get an old pric...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TROUBLE IN GETTING PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Hello, i have just subscribed for the 30 days trial but after i complete the payment with paypal it returns to the upgrade screen and premium is not working at all on my device, i tryied to uninstall and install again, i have tryed to log out from my...

• Hello, i have just subscribed for the 30 days trial but after i complete the payment with paypal it returns to the upgrade screen and premium is not working at all on my device, i tryied to uninstall...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students

PlanFreeCountry PortugalDeviceSamsung A5 2017Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI'm portuguese but I'm in Argentina for a month, spotify asked me to change my country to Argentina because it didnt work after 14 days out of my own countr...

•   Plan Free Country  Portugal Device Samsung A5 2017 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I'm portuguese but I'm in Argentina for a month, spotify ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

My Spotify Premium Account was stoped, becausesomething went wrong with the payment. How do I undo it?

• Visitor
  • My Spotify Premium Account was stoped, becausesomething went wrong with the payment. How do I undo it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan for israeli users

Hey, I've contacted you in the past about 'family subscription' and you promised me that you have plans to launch it in israel. So far nothing happen... Why don't you enable family plan for israeli users!? we are waiting more then six months. If you ...

• Hey,  I've contacted you in the past about 'family subscription' and you promised me that you have plans to launch it in israel.   So far nothing happen...   Why don't you enabl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Family plan israel
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas con el pago/subscripción

PlanGratisPaís República Dominicana Dispositivo(Samsung Galaxy S8 plus)Sistema operativo(Android Nougat) Mi pregunta o problema Buenos días comunidad, tengo un problema con el pago de mi suscripción y estoy algo preocupado. Hace varios días que mi su...

• Plan Gratis País  República Dominicana  Dispositivo (Samsung Galaxy S8 plus) Sistema operativo (Android Nougat)   Mi pregunta o problema  Buenos días comunidad, tengo un...
  • RockBlooded
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I just got charged for spotify 2 days ago for this month i just canceled it ill be back but i wont get chargered next month right ?

• Visitor
  • I just got charged for spotify 2 days ago for this month i just canceled it ill be back but i wont get chargered next month right ?   
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution paid via gcash virtual pay

hi! Yesterday i tried to upgrade my accnt to family premium using my American Express card on gcash its say invalid transaction. I tried it twice. Nothing happen still on free. Yet my gcash already deducted my account twice. Plan Free/Premium Country...

• Casual Listener
  • hi! Yesterday i tried to upgrade my accnt to family premium using my American Express  card on gcash its say invalid transaction. I tried it twice. Nothing happen still on free. Yet my gcash alr...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • American express
    Family premium account
    Gcash
    virtual pay
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes