Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paid via gcash virtual pay

Solved!

paid via gcash virtual pay

hi! Yesterday i tried to upgrade my accnt to family premium using my American Express  card on gcash its say invalid transaction. I tried it twice. Nothing happen still on free. Yet my gcash already deducted my account twice.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Vivov79

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I already tried rebooting my phone and app but it doesnt work. 

<Mod edit: Screenshot had personal info>

Screenshot_20180807_174531.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Weya.

Sometimes, when you enter your payment details, the payment shows as pending on your bank statement, meaning no money's been taken. The funds should reappear on your bank account soon.

In this case, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using an incognito window, or a different browser to try again.

If the money doesn't go back to your bank account, it'd be best to contact your bank or card issuer for more information about it.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Weya.

Sometimes, when you enter your payment details, the payment shows as pending on your bank statement, meaning no money's been taken. The funds should reappear on your bank account soon.

In this case, I suggest clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using an incognito window, or a different browser to try again.

If the money doesn't go back to your bank account, it'd be best to contact your bank or card issuer for more information about it.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts