Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not eligible for the indevidual offer and also not able to update payment method

Solved!

Spotify not eligible for the indevidual offer and also not able to update payment method

Screenshot_2020-08-24-00-41-52-78.jpg

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Realme 6

Operating System

1. Android 10

My Question or Issue

i tried renewing my premium offer because i received a notice that my account is going to expire but ended up declining the used payment method using Network provider. i tried going through the main website and it said to me "Not eligible for the offer".

Screenshot_2020-08-24-00-53-03-63.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Yazer, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

To confirm, you signed up for the Premium trial and got a notification saying your account would revert to Free if you don't renew - so you tried to update your payment method and aren't able to? 

If that is the case, could you try this using a different browser or private window? You could also try this on a different network connection if possible. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Yazer, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

To confirm, you signed up for the Premium trial and got a notification saying your account would revert to Free if you don't renew - so you tried to update your payment method and aren't able to? 

If that is the case, could you try this using a different browser or private window? You could also try this on a different network connection if possible. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Already fixed in another article..

tnx anyway for the quick response

Hey @Yazer,

You’re welcome! happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts