Free/Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy M20

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

While buying one year standard (not a student) access using UPI I got the amount deducted from my bank account, but page on Spotify payment said the transaction got cancelled. So now I don't have premium access but a huge amount, Rs. 1189 deducted from my account! I have tried log-out, log-in thing and the transaction isn't pending from my bank side and credited to Spotify UPI - billdesk@hdfcbank; Transaction ID - 0236XXXX0930. So other threads over here are not helping me out. Please refund my money or give me the premium access of 1 year ASAP. Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi @theManasMayur,

Welcome and Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would recommend you contacting customer service about this issue. To do that please go to Spotify's About Page. There you have the list of options to contact Spotify about your payment/refund.

Hope this helps, and let me know how it goes!

Hey there @theManasMayur and @Joel-M

Help’s here!

Just jumping in to add a little something to what @Joel-M suggested. To check if your payment to Spotify was successful you can always head to your Receipts page where you can see a history and statuses of the transactions you performed. 

It's also a good idea to get in touch with the issuer of your preferred payment method since they can confirm for you if the transaction you processed went through or if the payment wasn’t successful.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Suggested posts