Free/Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy A50

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I tried subscribing to Spotify premium subscription for a year through UPI payment method. Used the GooglePay app to pay for it. The amount got deducted, transaction was successful in GPay, however my premium subscription wasn't updated and I was still stuck with the free version. Please help with this

20191224_222758.jpg
3 Replies

Hey, @arunava-de 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Firstly I recommend that you take a look at this following article to get help with it: 

After trying all the tips, if the issue persists, let me know and I'll search for other suggestions.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @hezorg! Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried all the steps in the given FAQ. None of them worked. Please help

Hey again, @arunava-de 

This issue should be fixed now, but if you are still not having Premium, you should request a refund at the payment provider UPI and if you want, try to subscribe to a Premium plan again, using another payment method. 

If necessary, you can contact the Customer Support team to get some additional information. You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts