Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My subscription has been changed for more expensive without me knowing

PlanPremiumCountry Finland My Question or IssueHello I just changed my subscription for premium family but I noticed that I have been billed for "Premium + headspace" for two months this year and I know that I haven't changed from "premium". Why Spot...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   My Question or Issue Hello I just changed my subscription for premium family but I noticed that I have been billed for "Premium + headspace" for two months ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot get One month free of Student Account and Amount deduction

PlanFree CountryIndia DeviceSAMSUNG A50s Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI am unable to get my Free one month trial for student account even when I am verified and haven't used Premium before. It straight away went to payment. It showe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country India   Device SAMSUNG A50s   Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I am unable to get my Free one month trial for student account ev...
  • nitin64
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged although BMW connected music pays for the account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceBMW Connected Music My Question or Issue Dear spotify team,I found a notice that I will be charged with 9,99€ the next days although this premium account is paid by BMW connected music. Reference 1245422769566109-1-2I w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device BMW Connected Music     My Question or Issue   Dear spotify team, I found a notice that I will be charged with 9,99€ the next days althou...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BMW
    connected music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment coming off wrong account on PayPal

PlanFamily/PremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10+ My Question or IssuePeriodically, my payment will come off the wrong account in my PayPal. We have multiple accounts and cards linked, and I'm not able to correct the issue in PayPal, or Spoti...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family/Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10+     My Question or Issue Periodically, my payment will come off the wrong account in my PayPal. We have multiple acco...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Malfunction

Plan - PremiumCountry - USA Yesterday I redeemed a gift card that was supposed to give me 6 months of Spotify Premium, after redeeming the entire thing malfunctioned and the gift card no longer works. I do not have my premium and personally feel a bi...

• Plan - Premium Country - USA   Yesterday I redeemed a gift card that was supposed to give me 6 months of Spotify Premium, after redeeming the entire thing malfunctioned and the gift card no l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coronavirus: Please Offer 3 Months Free Upgrade to Premium During This Hardship

So many Spotify users in these times of this Coronavirus hardship, really appreciate Spotify's awesome service! It would be super appreciated by millions of free users to be able to upgrade to Premium service, with a 3 month free period. Many of us f...

• Casual Listener
  • So many Spotify users in these times of this Coronavirus hardship, really appreciate Spotify's awesome service! It would be super appreciated by millions of free users to be able to upgrade to Premiu...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 month free period
    Coronavirus
    free users
    hardship
    Premium service
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Unexpected charge.

Hello, I'm Andrew . When I sign up for Spotify (for $9.99 for 3 months of premium) then I had a job . Now is don't , and I got charged $10 to my acc and I never got any email to my Gmail acc about getting charged . I really need my money back for foo...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm Andrew . When I sign up for Spotify (for $9.99 for 3 months of premium) then I had a job . Now is don't , and I got charged  $10 to my acc and I never got any email to my Gmail acc ab...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble purchasing DUO- when I select this plan it says I am not eligible for this but not sure why?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution help with cancelling payment for subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry uk Device(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS )Can anyone help, i took out premium and cancelled it a few months ago. I shut my Facebook page, completely deleted it, when i log into my spotify now (i managed to change password and no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  uk   Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS ) Can anyone help, i took out premium and cancelled it a few months ago. I shut my Facebook page, completely...
  • rachelg93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
    facebook deleted
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Errore nell’attivare Spotify premium

Hello , I’m Matteo I’m experiencing a problem during the premium activation page .Once everything was confirmed, the credit card was inserted, the classic confirmation code that you see on the bank app was sent to me, by mistake I closed that page an...

• Visitor
  • Hello , I’m Matteo I’m experiencing a problem during the premium activation page .Once everything was confirmed, the credit card was inserted, the classic confirmation code that you see on the bank a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Credit card was declined during payment but money was charged

PlanStudent premiumCountryIndiaDeviceAsus Zenfone Max pro m1Operating SystemAndroid pie My Question or IssueI tried to subscribe the student premium but my credit card was declined as it doesn't allow monthly subscription but money was charged and I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student premium Country India Device Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 Operating System Android pie   My Question or Issue I tried to subscribe the student premium but my credit card was d...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu part of subscription disappeared

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI used to have the premium subscription with Hulu and now the Hulu part went away. I still wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I used ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated payment canceled Hulu

PlanPremiumCountrynyc USA Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) PLAYSTATION 4Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Hulu is gone after I updated my payment. I would love to continue my subsc...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country nyc USA  Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) PLAYSTATION 4 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Qu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card não contabilizou

Depois de cancelar minha assinatura Premium eu resgatei um gift card de 6 meses. Mas ele não entrou e eu estou com medo de perder meu acesso Premium

• Visitor
  • Depois de cancelar minha assinatura Premium eu resgatei um gift card de 6 meses. Mas ele não entrou e eu estou com medo de perder meu acesso Premium 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wondering about using a gift card even though I’m on premium

My question is, I am on a 3 month Spotify gift card and I was wondering, if I get another 12 month gift card will I be able to apply it at that time. Right now it’s been a week and will I be able to redeem it by next week? I’m going somewhere else an...

• My question is, I am on a 3 month Spotify gift card and I was wondering, if I get another 12 month gift card will I be able to apply it at that time. Right now it’s been a week and will I be able to ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium and playing on devices simultaneously

With a premium account, I had hoped for the option to have what I am playing on one device be heard simultaneously on another of my linked devices. 'Not just following (reading) what song is playing but hearing it as well. Is this possible?

• Casual Listener
  • With a premium account, I had hoped for the option to have what I am playing on one device be heard simultaneously on another of my linked devices. 'Not just following (reading) what song is&nbs...
  • theRealjoegrant
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium does not come with Hulu anymore but I could still use it

I realized there was an issue when I could not log into Hulu on my laptop although I had been logged in on my iphone with my current plan. So I log out of Hulu on my iphone and try to sign in again and selected the restore purchase and it said no sub...

• Casual Listener
  • I realized there was an issue when I could not log into Hulu on my laptop although I had been logged in on my iphone with my current plan. So I log out of Hulu on my iphone and try to sign in again a...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    receipt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong country / Card details

Hi, I have an issue where I am based in Lithuania and my card is from Revolut GB. Not only Spotify does not allow me to make payment subscriptions but it is willing to charge me a GB rate of 12EUR, not an LT one of 7EUR. Their support is useless - I'...

• Hi, I have an issue where I am based in Lithuania and my card is from Revolut GB. Not only Spotify does not allow me to make payment subscriptions but it is willing to charge me a GB rate of 12EUR, n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Spotify plus Hulu subscription

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows hp laptop, RokuOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI signed up for the Student Premium Spotify account which comes with access to Hulu and Showtime. I previously activated the Hulu account and on my ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Premium Country USA Device Windows hp laptop, Roku Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I signed up for the Student Premium Spotify account which comes with acc...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Money deducted from bank account but no premium access given

The same thing happened to me today. I subscribed to the student discount option and money was debited from my account and Spotify premium isn't activated....I checked my account status and it is showing me as a free user...!!!Please refund my money ...

• Regular
  • The same thing happened to me today. I subscribed to the student discount option and money was debited from my account and Spotify premium isn't activated....I checked my account status and it is sho...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes