Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Automatic payment denied

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceHuaweiP20liteOperating System My Question or IssueMy automatic payment was denied because there wasn't enough money on my account. How can I be sure that I do pay the incasso?

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device HuaweiP20lite Operating System     My Question or Issue My automatic payment was denied because there wasn't enough money on my account...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month trial and gift card

PlanFree Deviceiphone 10 My Question or Issuehi! My friend gave me this gift card for Spotify and I don’t have premium yet so I want to use it! However I kinda want to use up my 3 free months before using this gift card... should I give my credit car...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Device iphone 10   My Question or Issue hi! My friend gave me this gift card for Spotify and I don’t have premium yet so I want to use it! However I kinda want to use up ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution West Attica University Ignored for Months

We have requested the entry of our University for more than 9 months already , without any progress. Yes, we know that "if your university isn’t on the list, you can request it to be added, and that it can take a minimum of 30 days.", but in the Shee...

• Visitor
  • We have requested the entry of our University for more than 9 months already , without any progress.    Yes, we know that "if your university isn’t on the list, you can request ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini order cancelled

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaMy Question or IssueHey folks,As many of you did as well I excitedly wanted to redeem my Google Home Mini promo yesterday. I went through the process, all worlwo fine. Just today I realized that auto fill had put in a wrong ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada My Question or Issue Hey folks, As many of you did as well I excitedly wanted to redeem my Google Home Mini promo yesterday. I went through the process, all worlwo f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Please cancel any suscription on this account.

I´m moving to another country, please cancel any suscription or any cost on this account... Please, cancel any future charge in my credit card.. I´m about cancel it in this country.Also I need confirmation about cancel this account. PlanFree/PremiumB...

• Visitor
  •  I´m moving to another country, please cancel any suscription or any cost on this account... Please, cancel any future charge in my credit card.. I´m about cancel it in this country. Also I nee...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I pay yearly for Student Premium?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry CanadaDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue Can I pay yearly for Student Premium instead of monthly? it costs the same and it's easier for me to deal with, plus the student plan is good for exactly one ye...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Canada Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  Can I pay yearly for Student Premium instead of monthly? it costs the same...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can I no longer pay for premium with paysafe

Country: United Kingdom normally im able to make a one time payment with paysafe, which i do every month, but for some reason i can no longer find the option to do so. whats going on?

• Regular
  • Country: United Kingdom  normally im able to make a one time payment with paysafe, which i do every month, but for some reason i can no longer find the option to do so. whats going on?  
  • algoryyythm
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Free to Family (3 month trail) not working

Plan Upgrade Free to Premium Family (3 month trail) Country Netherlands Payment iDeal My Question or Issue Upgraded from free to Premium Family (3 month trail) Did payment with iDeal and recieved payment confirmation. [snip - Community Moderator edit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Upgrade Free to Premium Family (3 month trail) Country Netherlands Payment iDeal   My Question or Issue Upgraded from free to Premium Family (3 month trail) Did payment wi...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account hacked and no notification

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 11My Question or IssueThis month someone hacked into my account and changed my plan from premium student discount to family plan. I noticed just today that there were new playlists in my library and I was confused. So...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 11 My Question or Issue This month someone hacked into my account and changed my plan from premium student discount to family plan. I noticed just...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium using VPN

Hi, I'm from India and I've been using Spotify through a VPN connected to USA for some time now and I really enjoy their service. But now, I want the premium subscription but because of spotify launching in India in the middle of a dispute between Wa...

•   Hi, I'm from India and I've been using Spotify through a VPN connected to USA for some time now and I really enjoy their service. But now, I want the premium subscription but because of spoti...
  • Shawshank0010
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation of Hulu after changing credit card number

We are continuing to see reports of subscribers losing their Hulu bundle after changing the credit card number that is on file.Would anyone who works for Spotify (i.e., a moderator) care to explain why this is happening?The terms and conditions for t...

• Roadie
  • We are continuing to see reports of subscribers losing their Hulu bundle after changing the credit card number that is on file. Would anyone who works for Spotify (i.e., a moderator) care to explain...
  • rtqhlg_-sufhp
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Family Premium via Smart Prepaid (Philippines)

Hey Guys, I'm from the Philippines. I just want to ask on how to pay for Spotify Family subscription via Smart Prepaid. I can only select the Spotify Premium for Smart. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hey Guys,                I'm from the Philippines. I just want to ask on how to pay for Spotify Family subscription via Smart Prepaid. I can only select the ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from individual to family plan.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was wondering what will happen when I change to a family plan from an individual plan which...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I was w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update from Premium to Family?

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesia My Question or IssueI wish to upgrade my Premium to Family subscription, but there is no such option. I have purchased Premium for 1 year. Some forum threads explained that there is "Upgrade" option, but in my case I see o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia   My Question or Issue I wish to upgrade my Premium to Family subscription, but there is no such option. I have purchased Premium for 1 year. Some forum ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción Premium Duo en un país no compatible con método de pago de otro país

PlanPremium DuoCountryCosta Rica / México Buenos días!Mi pareja y yo adquirimos Premium Duo. Por motivos de trabajo, nos encontramos viviendo en Costa Rica y permaneceremos en el país hasta Mayo de 2020. Nuestra empresa es mexicana (recibimos nuestro...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Costa Rica / México     Buenos días! Mi pareja y yo adquirimos Premium Duo. Por motivos de trabajo, nos encontramos viviendo en Costa Rica y permaneceremos e...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premiumduo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Maximum Spotify Premium accounts

I have several devices in a private residence that all have their own premium account. Currently they're split over two credit cards, is there a limit to how many accounts can be registered to a single credit cards?

• Visitor
  • I have several devices in a private residence that all have their own premium account. Currently they're split over two credit cards, is there a limit to how many accounts can be registered to a sing...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Travel to Venezuela

HiI'm traveling to Venezuela next year for a few months and I have a Spotify premium subscription. Will like to know if I can listen to Spotify while I'm there?Thank youDaniel

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm traveling to Venezuela next year for a few months and I have a Spotify premium subscription. Will like to know if I can listen to Spotify while I'm there? Thank you Daniel
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Offer

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueWhen I saw the offer for a free Google Home Mini with a family plan, I thought I would reup my subscription. The purchase went through properly, but I'm having trouble r...

•   Plan Premium for Family Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue When I saw the offer for a free Google Home Mini with a family plan, I thought I woul...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Free Google Home Mini offer not redeeming (Dec 2019)

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSA My Question or IssueI received an e-mail offer for a free Google Home Mini if I linked my Google and Spotify accounts. However, redeeming the offer in the Google Store page, I receive a message that the order is ineligibl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA   My Question or Issue I received an e-mail offer for a free Google Home Mini if I linked my Google and Spotify accounts.  However, redeeming the offer...
  • sabrinasheph
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify free premium trial scam BEWARE

I'd just like to share my experience with other people to avoid the same happening to anyone else. Yesterday I saw an ad on Spotify for a free premium trial for three months. After clicking the link I was sent to a legit looking page where I finished...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd just like to share my experience with other people to avoid the same happening to anyone else.   Yesterday I saw an ad on Spotify for a free premium trial for three months. After clicking ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes