Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify upgrade

Solved!

Spotify upgrade

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

ZTE Blade X

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I was charged for Spotify premium today for the next month but the payment is still pending and I just signed up for a Family plan a few minutes ago. Is there any way I can be refunded the $10 for the single premium account that just renewed today or just be charged $4.99 extra to make the payment for the family plan? Did I just loose $10 without any way of getting any of my money back? Is there any way I can contact Spotify to cancel the first charge and only make the second charge for the family plan?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @LarryOG_33 !

I recommend you to try reaching Spotify in one of the following ways described here Hope it helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Answer I got after speaking to a customer service rep: Once you upgrade to Family plan, you won't be charged for it right away. Any remaining time that you’ve already paid for will be converted into a Premium for Family plan, this can bring your next payment date forward. The charge will kick in once your remaining converted Premium time expires. You can check the next billing date once you've successfully upgrade.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @LarryOG_33 !

I recommend you to try reaching Spotify in one of the following ways described here Hope it helps and let me know how it goes 🙂

Marked as solution

Answer I got after speaking to a customer service rep: Once you upgrade to Family plan, you won't be charged for it right away. Any remaining time that you’ve already paid for will be converted into a Premium for Family plan, this can bring your next payment date forward. The charge will kick in once your remaining converted Premium time expires. You can check the next billing date once you've successfully upgrade.

Suggested posts