Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Plan Expired!

Student Plan Expired!

Hello, so i recently saw on my bank account that spotify charged me 5$ for 2 months, for an individual plan when i had the Student Plan. When I sign into the spotify premium for students it said that when it's about to expire i will recieve an email for it, but it didnt so i didnt saw the charge until today when i accesed an computer and renewed it to student plan, but i think it's fair to got the difference of money back because you didn't send me that email with the information that my plan will expire ! Thank you for your time! Have a nice day!
3 Replies

Hello @Xenna!

Thanks for reaching out. I'll be here to help. Just to be sure this doesn't happen again in the future, let's try to figure out why you didn't receive the email. Can you check your junk/spam folders to see if it was moved there? Also, I'd recommend making sure you're logged into the email shown in your Spotify account page.

If you'd like to ask for a refund of the Premium Individual charge, I'd recommend checking out Spotify's refund policy here.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well, the idea is that i didn't got any email and idk how to make a ticket for them to refund so.. idk..
@Jose_M 

Hello @Xenna!

Thanks for your reply. You can reach out to Spotify's Customer Support team here for more help with your issue and to ask for a refund.

Make sure to let me know if you have any questions 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts