Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student subscription with headspace

Student subscription with headspace

Hi ,
Is it possible to get the headspace bundle with student premium subscription ?
Thanks
Dave
7 Replies

Hey @djdeva! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

It's not possible to combine multiple offers right now. Here are Spotify's current offers. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Have a great weekend!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Is this still the case? I just recieved the following email with the subject line, "Free Headspace with your Premium for Student plan", but am unable to work out how to combine the two.

Headspace is now free with Premium for Students. Really, free. So you can relax.

You’ll still just pay £4.99 a month for your music on-demand and offline, plus hundreds of guided meditations from Headspace.

Hey @craics90! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

UK users can get Spotify Premium with Headspace here: spotify.com/headspace/student/. Let me know if you have any other questions! 🙂

Have a great day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I already have a student premium Spotify account, how can I add Headspace to this? The link you gave seems geared towards new subscribers. Or am I missing something really obvious??

I have been paying £4.99 a month for student spotify premium for years now and have just seen the new promotion about student premium combined with Headspace for the same £4.99 a month. How do I add headspace to my contract or is it only for new customers?

Thank you

Also, is there any move to make the student discount with headspace available in the US? Or is there any way to make that possible?

Hello,

I know this thread a old now but I am have Premium with Headspace. Can I change that to Student premium and Headspace as am now a student. Does not seem clear from messages below. 

Many thanks.

Suggested posts