Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Student subscription

Solved!

Student subscription

Device: IpX

I have free plan with Spotify now. I've tried to get Student premium. I got my student status verified already. They sent me an email to get the discount validated till Oct 26 2020. However, when I tried to get the discount, it says I have got the trial before, therefore I cannot get the deal. But I still can get student subscription which I can't find nowhere. The only student subscription I found is the one with 3 month trial which I'm not eligible. Could Anyone show me how to get student subscription without 3 month trial please. Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @nhuthao!

Can you let me know if you're able to purchase the Premium for Students subscription here?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @nhuthao!

Can you let me know if you're able to purchase the Premium for Students subscription here?

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I've got the same issue here with Spotify (DE). I have successfully registered as student but had a trial subscription before, so during the subscription it tells me I'm not obliged to the trial. Fine with me, but the link that points to the student subscription without a trial does not work and brings me back to the page where - apart from a 1,2,3 month payment without subscription I cannot find a single subscription without a free 3-month trial period.

The link above didn't help either.

The discount is now linked to my account.

Thanks! Aljoscha

Hey @Aljoscha23,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Do you mind trying to open the link that @Jose_M provided in an incognito window or a different browser? Hopefully that should give you the option to subscribe to Premium Students without a trial.

Keep us posted - we'll be here in case you need any further help with this 🙂

Thank you, Peter and Jose, for your replies. Spotify had offered me another 3-month free trial, which I accepted. I will try Jose's link to register for student premium after the free trial. However, I did check the link out and it seemed to work and the trial period was not mentioned. I stopped at the payment step. I will keep everyone posted on that.
You all have a good day!

Cheers

Dear Peter,

I checked the link in another browser as well as private tab. Both times I was directed to a student subscription with 3 month trial. Nevertheless. I contacted Spotify support and they were able to sort it out.

Best regards and thanks for your help!

Aljoscha

hi Aljoscha,

Could you tell me how to contact Spotify support? I couldn't find their contact anywhere.

Thanks

Suggested posts