Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

They deducted my money twice and only the second time it counted how I paid for my plan.

They deducted my money twice and only the second time it counted how I paid for my plan.

premium family

Motorola g9 

Sistema operativo

Android

Mi pregunta o problema

They charged me twice for the Spotify plan, so in the first payment (wom telephony service) the Spotify charge was added, so I thought I had paid for it, but later it came out I was paid, but I changed the payment method and I was charged again for the plan and my money was deducted again and I want a refund

1 Reply

Hey @IgnacioAlx,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Can you check if the payment with the mobile carrier you mentioned is for a later period? You can see this on your phone bill, where the payment is listed. There should be the period for which the payment was made.

We'd also advise you to contact your mobile carrier to find out exactly when the payment was made though your phone bill, because sometimes payment made through mobile carriers are reflected on a later bill. You can then compare the dates of the payment on your account page

Also on your account page you can see the most recent payments made for the current and previous subscription on your account.

Keep us posted, 

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts