Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Travel to Venezuela

Solved!

Travel to Venezuela

Hi

I'm traveling to Venezuela next year for a few months and I have a Spotify premium subscription. Will like to know if I can listen to Spotify while I'm there?

Thank you

Daniel

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @who808,

Premium subscribers can use Spotify anywhere in the world for as long as they like!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @who808,

Premium subscribers can use Spotify anywhere in the world for as long as they like!

MaximSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

HI, I AM PAYING MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FROM MY ACCOUNT OF SPAIN. AND AM RIGHT NOW IN VENEZUELA FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. WHEN I PLAY A SONG THAT I HAVENT DOWNLOADED BEFORE, IT WORKS FOR 7 SEC, THEN IT STOPS, SO I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN USE SPOTIFY WHILE AM IN VENEZUELA, IF NOT TO CANCELL MY SUBSCRIPTION, BECAUSE AM NOT GOING TO PAY SOMETHING AND NOT GET THE SERVICE.

I was in Venezuela for almost a year. I used my Spotify the whole time. Everywhere.

the only thing that didn’t work, was the videos.

I CANT PLAY ANY NEW SONG BECAUSE IT STOP 7 SECONDS LATER. IT SAYS, "WE CANNOT REPRODUCE THIS SONG". SO IT'S LIKE THEY DETECT THE IP FROM VENEZUELA, BUD EVEN IF AM NOT IN VENEZUELA AM PAYING A PREMIUM ACCOUNT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, IT SHOULD WORK.

Hi @gianfrancol93,

Like @Maxim and @who808 said, if you're accessing your Premium account you should be able to play any song on Spotify regardless of where you currently are. 

Could you try these steps (in particular, point 3, 6 and point 7) and let us know whether the issue is solved as a result?

If not, please let us know: 

• what device you're accessing your Premium account with
  • the device OS 
  • what Spotify version you're currently running

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I try al those "steps", and nothing works, if you want i can send a video showing the problem.

when i play one song it stops at 6 sec later. and it says "we cannot reproduce the song".

and also am using spotify in my laptop, and the same problem i have in it.

Hey @gianfrancol93,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Could you try logging in with another account on one of your devices and seeing if that changes anything?

This will help us to determine whether this is an issue specific to your account or not.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts