Trial didn’t start/ irresponsible customer service

Solved!

Trial didn’t start/ irresponsible customer service

Country

Taiwan (ROC)

Operating System

iOS 15

My Question or Issue

I registered and start 30 days trial via Apple ID, this account is used to test lyrics function, after lyrics finally appear in my main account, I don’t use it anymore. But I didn’t notice that the trial not actually start, it runs standard plan instead, I knew that after I saw the bill.

I know the condition of using the trial, so I checked below things:

Email: I register via Apple ID, original Email was covered by Apple private relay Email, but this Email never be used in Spotify, whatever Facebook, Gmail or normal account, at least I checked it as possible as I can.

Payment: After I asked the customer service, the credit card I used in this account never used to pay any Spotify account/plan.

What’s more, I asked customer service for when the Email been used to registered Spotify, they can’t show any evidence to me, instead of keeping perfunctory to me and say they can’t provide any further information. How can I know whether the customer service said is true or not? I can’t even find any sign that the Email was registered. As a customer, I can’t have right to know it?

I don’t care about the 5 dollars bill, I just want this bill is fair and reasonable, and tell me the truth, even spent me 3 weeks and more than 50 Emails.

Ex: the account and customer service mails are located in Taiwan(ROC) and write in Chinese, If you can help, I’m glad to provide informations and mails and translate them,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @VladimirKutuzov,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

In the Community, we don't have access to the users individual account or subscription. From our end, we cannot check the information that was mentioned on the emails you shared with Customer Service.

However, some personal information cannot be disclaimed (only under some verified scenarios) due to security processes. This includes credit card information.

In this case, we'd recommend contacting Customer Support again in any of these channels.

We apologize if the experience you have on Customer Support didn't meet your expectations and we hope this doesn't affect the experience overall you have had with us.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @VladimirKutuzov,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

In the Community, we don't have access to the users individual account or subscription. From our end, we cannot check the information that was mentioned on the emails you shared with Customer Service.

However, some personal information cannot be disclaimed (only under some verified scenarios) due to security processes. This includes credit card information.

In this case, we'd recommend contacting Customer Support again in any of these channels.

We apologize if the experience you have on Customer Support didn't meet your expectations and we hope this doesn't affect the experience overall you have had with us.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator

But how come can I believe the customer service again after the terrible experience?

There used to a polite and helpful staff that promised me they will give me the evidence I requested for, but latter it changed to a irresponsible one that I described in previous contexts. 
The quality of the customer service may have some discrepancies, I had saw that many of times, I’m not sure what kind of service I will get if I send another ticket, so I come here to ask some support. In short, I have no more confidence to your customer service.

Hey @VladimirKutuzov,

Thanks for your reply.

Again, we're sorry you've had such an experience with our customer support so far, but the best thing to do is to contact them again via one of the channels that @OscarDC has linked and try to explain your situation as clearly as possible.

Note that in some cases they won't be able to give you all the information that you request, as it might go against data protection policy. They should be able to help you check which payments have gone through and when, if they can verify you as the rightful account owner. It might be possible that you have more than one Premium subscription active, however we can't check that from our end in the Community.

We're here if you have more questions.

AlexModerator

Thanks, I got it.

But I have one more question: can I contact to English customer service though my account located in Taiwan?

Hey @VladimirKutuzov,

Thanks for the post.

You can send an email to support written in English, then your message should reach the English support team. You can also try one of the other support channels like Chat or Social media. To do that follow the instructions in the link from OscarDC's reply.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts